Chapter 24

WARNING! This chapter contains some sexual content.

I woke up. I was immediately disappointed. I was tied to the bed again by my ankles and wrists. What was tied around them wasn't rope though. It was some type of weird black material.

My head hurt from being hit over the head earlier. Venom had really hit it hard. The door opened. Speaking of the devil.

Venom entered. As he walked toward me, he slowly clapped.

"Fantastic performance. That escape attempt was just outstanding," he said.

He climbed on top of me and leaned down so that his lips were at my ear.

"Fantastic...but it failed. And now, you must be punished," he said and licked the inside of my ear. I shuddered.

"You know what? Tickle me all you want. I can deal. I'll survive. And when I do, I'll escape," I said.

"Who said anything about tickling?" he asked.

"If you're not going to tickle me, what are you going to do?" I asked.

"Something much more enjoyable than tickling. Something much more enjoyable for all of us," he said.

I didn't know what he meant. Until I had caught the key word he had said. Enjoyable.

"No. Never. Get away from me," I said.

"What? You can be Deadpool's whore but you can't be ours?" he asked.

"I'm not his..."

I couldn't finish my sentence because I didn't even believe it.

"Enough stalling. It's time for your punishment," he said.

"No, no, please! I beg you! Please!" I cried as he removed the belt from his jeans.

He didn't respond. He just smirked to himself.

"Please! No! Please! You can't! You can't do this!" I shouted as he removed his pants and then shirt.

Strangely, he was wearing a tight black suit under it. It looked similar to Peter's suit except it was black.

"We don't believe we've introduced our full self yet. Me and this suit are bonded together so that we can have the most amount of strength and smarts possible," he said.

The suit suddenly started to crawl on his neck. It crawled to his jaws, and then his head and finally his face. He was morphing into something else before my eyes. My eyes widened. I was scared almost to death. It reminded me of my first encounter with him.

"It's okay, little spider. Don't be frightened. It's completely normal," he said, stroking my chin with a claw.

"Please...let me go. Please...let me go. Please! Let me go! Please! Let me go! PLEASE! LET ME! LET ME GO! OH GOD, PLEASE!" I shouted.

He opened up my coat. Suddenly, I felt something slip under the hem of my shirt. It ran over my hip. I looked down. It wasn't a hand. It was a tentacle.

"No, stop! Get it off of me!" I yelled.

He shushed me. The tentacle unbuckled my belt and started to pull at my jeans.

"HELP! HELP!" I shouted. There had to be someone around here who could hear my screams.

"No one can here you. The walls to this apartment are soundproof," he said.

The tentacle pulled my jeans down all the way. It started to pull at my underwear.

"PLEASE NO! STOP!" I shouted.

He shushed me again. I sobbed in response. I couldn't get away and it scared me. And I was having flashbacks.

The tentacle pulled down my underwear. I sobbed harder.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked even though he already told me before.

"It has to be done. This is part of the plan too," he said.

The tentacle ran across my inner thigh. It moved higher.

"No it doesn't! Stop!" I shouted.

The tentacle was running across areas of me that I never wanted to be touched.

"STOP! PLEASE!"

The tentacle started to do...things to me. I screamed.

"STOP!"

It wouldn't stop. I hated that it actually felt good. I held in the sounds that wanted to escape my mouth. It was difficult.

"Don't hold it back. Let it out," he said.

I held my breath. The tentacle moved faster and it was making it more difficult to contain myself.

"Speed it up more. We'll have to force it out of her," he said.

He would never get it out of me! I wouldn't allow it! Nev-oh my goodness...

It was impossible to hold it anymore. I let out a moan and was very embarrassed about it.

"We finally got to you, didn't we?" he asked.

I gasped in response. The tentacle removed itself from me.

"Is that it?" I asked, out of breath.

"Not yet, Spider-Girl."

I had to get away before he impregnated me with some type of alien baby like from all of those sci fi movies I had seen. I lifted my knees as high as possible, causing him to fall off the bed. I pulled as hard as I could against the bonds and screamed when I couldn't get free.

Venom stood back up and got back on me. He was pissed. He slapped me. The black stuff around his face peeled away to reveal his real face.

"You know, we were going to take it easy on you. But now, you really need to be punished," he said.

"Damn you!" I roared.

He glared at me.

"We'll teach you to obey," he said.

A larger tentacle went inside me. Wait...that wasn't a tentacle.

"NO! NO! NOOOOOOOO!"