Chapter 64: Training Trip and Decisions

Comenzar desde el principio

"I think it's good for the two being away from Kuoh for a while, I'm making Azazel doing the same thing for Akeno, it's been a constant battle here and with Schynzel being alive things are just getting more complicated right now, everyone needs to clear their mind and get rid of their stress, remember all of them are still kids, they aren't like us and for Misako don't worry about her, Nawin will take care of her plus he will have help along the way" She reply "Mhm I guess that explains why I can't sense his two peerage anymore" Moka point out "Yes so the two are in safe hand plus my son is strong enough so he doesn't need to be protected" "Rias and her peerage already left Kuoh to the underworld, so it will be quiet around here for a while" Jonathan inform.

The four suddenly sense an magic signature spike making Yao quickly stand up and rush upstairs to her daughter room, she opens the door to find an empty bed making her sigh "Huh stubborn, even when she's not fully healed, she had to go off somewhere... probably to train" "Hey she's your daughter after all Yao!!" Akira voice boom from downstairs making the black haired finger twitch as her power spike slightly "Shit" Akira mutter knowing he's getting one hell of a beating.

Vesarima

"Where are we going Buchou?" Yuuto ask as the group are currently walking through one of the market district of Vesarima "Today we are taking a day off, so no school or training" Rias reply smiling "Okay but you still haven't answer the question Buchou" Xenovia adds "Well since you guys are curious we are going to a popular outdoor spa in Vesarima, I've already booked two rooms there for a few days".

"What about Akeno, Asia, and Nawin-senpai Buchou?" Koneko ask making the red haired sigh "I would have brought the three to but Akeno is on a training trip and Nawin-kun location is currently unknown also same with Asia-chan, from what Yao-san told me, Asia may have gone somewhere with Nawin's peerage member, Hana and Akame".

"Akeno-san is on a training trip?" Issei ask surprise "Yes that's what I got from Yao-san" "With who?" everyone ask

Somewhere in Underworld

"Where are you taking me Oldman?" Akeno ask with annoyance clear in her tone, Azazel grins looking back at the raven haired seeing her carrying a small backpack which is filled with clothes, her current attire is more normal which consist of a short-sleeve red shirt, over it is a simple black jacket, dark blue jeans and long black combat boots.

"Well we are heading to a close by town called Sutgica" "I'm only asking this once, why am I following you instead of going home?" Akeno ask gripping the backpack straps tightly "Yao thought you could use some relaxation so she assign me for this task" Azazel reply making the raven haired pause for a minute "Why you of all people?" She asks coldly.

Azazel stop and place a hand over his hearth "How could you be so cold to your godfather?" Akeno walk pass by the fallen angel without a glance "You're not my godfather" Azazel floor palm at the young teen cold reply before catching up with her "Akeno, please could you just lighten up a bit" Azazel sigh getting a silent treatment from the raven haired "How about this, if you give me a chance and establish a good term between us, I'll teach you how to control your Nephilim power".

Akeno pause and turn behind seeing Azazel giving her a sad smile hoping she would accept, 'He looks like he really wants to make things right again" Akeno sighs and looks at the old man "Fine, I'll give you a chance Azazel and you'll teach me how to use my Nephilim powers?" "Yes I promise" Akeno give him a blank look but Azazel can see small happiness in her violet eyes "Okay then let's continue on our way" the two resume walking in a much calmer and peaceful atmosphere.

Nakashi Town

"How you feeling?" Nawin ask looking down at Misako who's currently laying down on a soft bed that is place on the ground at the living room "I'm fine, it's much more comfortable then it looks" "That good... I thought we could have gotten a bigger room but I guess this will do, though quite an old style place" Nawin said looking around at all the wooden craft walls and floor "Y-yeah it looks like an old traditions Japanese style house, at least we got our own small garden" Misako smile looking outside seeing a beautiful garden with Sakura tree spread around and a small pond on the center.