Chapter 17. Truth.

Start from the beginning

“yeah  but I’ve known you much longer”

“how?”

“I’ve known you since you were seven, and I’m not surprised you don’t remember me, you never talked to anyone”

“what?” I asked, if I was confused before, you can imagine how confused I am now.

“I used to live in the orphanage with you”

“huh?”

“I was adopted when I was thirteen”

“so I should’ve known who are you for six years?”

“three”

“what? How?”

“when I was thirteen you were ten” he smirked.

Then right then and there it clicked “your 22?!” (don’t even start with the song I know you’re thinking of)

“yes” he smirked.

“how the bloody hell are you going to school?!”

“who said I had to be enrolled?” he raised an eyebrow, wow he’s good.

“ok, but what do you mean you’ve wanted me since I was fifteen?”

“you first came to my school, I took serious notice to you”

“but you would have been three years older than me, why would you care?”

“because you were perfect”

“ no I’m not”

“yes, I want you, I want your kisses, your love….your body” he said the last part with an evil smirk.

“what?” I asked horrified.

“sadly I can’t have your virginity though”  He said looking at me as his evil smirk became wider “it’s really too bad, I should have raped you myself”

“how did you know?” I whispered as my eyes started to wet with tears.

“oh love, I hired those men”

I lost it, the tears spilled over and out of my eyes “why?” I whispered, while putting my head down.

He kneeled and put his fingers on my chin and lifted my face to look into his “because I wanted you to get closer to me by telling me” that’s blew a fuse in my mind.

“ARE YOU INSANE?! I DIDN’T EVEN WANT TO TELL ME BOYFRIEND, LET ALONE YOU!” I screamed in his face, and it made him jump.

My cheek suddenly stung, did he just slap me? “don’t speak to me like that” the tears started flowing down my cheeks again, he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and I squealed, he walked as I hit his back weakly, suddenly I was in midair, until I landed on a soft surface, I looked around and I was in a grimy bedroom, he walked out and slammed the door, I heard it lock, I curled up on the shabby covers and started to cry.

“Louis please help” I mumbled o myself.

Louis POV

We ran into a small patch of shops, we swung my head around looking for a cab or a bus, I saw a cab driver pulling into a parking lot “Liam come on!” we ran towards the driver, he started getting out of his car and I saw him walking towards the flat building door “sir, please sir, can we have a ride?!” I yelled at him, he turned and looked at me.

“sorry mate I’m off for the night”

“please it’s an emergency” I puffed and grabbed his arm before he could open the door.

“well where?” he asked.

“London” I said.

“that’s a long ways away, sorry lad, I’m not going out that far, it’s not even with in my  range of where I pick people up”

“please, how much do you want?” I said taking my wallet out.

“sir, put away your money” he said to me.

“one hundred pounds”

“sir I won’t take the money, It’s too far”

“two hundred pounds”

“sir-“

“five hundred pounds” he stopped and stared at me “please” I said, he sighed.

“fine, get in he said walking back to the cab and unlocking it, me and Liam sat in the back “pounds?” the driver said holding his hand out, I chucked the bills into the front of the car.

“now drive” I ordered and he started driving.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hey Hopers

What are you thinking about it? do you like it or, are things tying together in your mind.

Please comment what you think.

Bye Hoper ;)