Besitos

**Vic's POV***

I smile against Dez's lips. I can't believe this is happening. I was so nervous and worried this wasn't going to work or that she would say no but when I felt her lips on mine, my heart burst with so much happiness and I breathed a sigh of relief. I pulled away and pressed my forehead against hers and smiled.

"You've just made me the happiest guy alive." She smiles at me.

For a minute I forgot we weren't alone until I heard all the screaming and chanting. I grabbed her hand and turned toward the fans

"Thank you everyone! Today is the best day ever!" They cheered again as we walked offstage. I felt like I'm in a dream.

"Finally!" Raven threw her arms around Dez.

"For real, took you long enough, big bro." Mike joked.

"Had to wait for the girl to come around." I put my arm around Dez and pulled her close kissing her softly. She smiles and pulls back slightly.

"As much as I love kissing you I think you really need a shower." She laughed and pushed me away playfully. I faked a hurt expression then wrapped my arms around her getting her all sweaty.

"You know you love my manly smell." I peck her lips softly. I couldn't get enough. She was mine.

"I'm going to go shower and change. Tell Jack and the guys to come back to the bus later for drinks." I said to Jessa.

"Yeah we will be there." Jessa said smiling.

"You coming with me?" I asked Dez.

"Yeah I'll come so I can change for tonight."

I'm beyond excited that I'll have her all to myself and get to spend some time alone with her before tonight. I lace my fingers through hers. "I'll catch you later, Jess!"

I almost ran into Jack and Justin as we head out the door. "Hey guys drinks later. You there?"

"Hell yeah!" Jack said "You know, we can't turn down drinks."

"You still owe me a round of beer pong, Fuentes."

"You're on!" I was pumped up tonight. I still couldn't believe that Dez was all mine. Nothing could bring me down from this high I am on.

**Jessa's POV**

I watch as Vic and Dez go out the door hand in hand. I couldn't help but notice that Vic was looking at her with lovestruck eyes. I'm so happy because i know he will be good to my best friend.

"What's that about?" Justin asks me watching Vic and Dez.

"What?" I ask between laughs as Jacks assaults my neck with kisses.

"Jack dude! Chill for a minute!" Justin yells looking frustrated.

"Hey, don't be jealous you don't have a fine lady." Jack tells him while Justin throws him an annoyed look.

"Jack, stop for a minute" I finally tell him because I can see Justin getting very irritated. Jack groans but finally stops and wraps his arms around me to cuddle me from behind.

"What's what?" I ask Justin finally turning my full attention to him.

"Vic and Dez?"

"They're dating now! Vic brought her on stage and asked her out!"

"Wow! Guess Kell-" I see Justin glare at Jack causing him to stop mid sentence.

"Kellin what?" I say looking at Justin.