Alone

"Morning ladies!" I hear a familiar voice and look up into a pair of chocolate brown eyes and warm smile.

His smile starts to fade a little when he sees my face."You okay, Dez?"

"Yeah, just tired from last night." Why is everyone so damn observant today?

"Kellin is-"

"A handful when he's drunk! "I cut Jessa off immediately, shooting her a death glare. And she returns it.

I don't need Vic knowing my business or worrying about anything with me and Kellin. "So how was the rest of your night?"

"Okay! Would have been better with you there." He smiles while staring into my eyes. I look down. I don't deserve such great guy like him. "Hey I actually was looking for you. I needed to talk to you about something."

"Ohhh, what's up!" He looks at the girls.

"We get the hint!" Krista laughs "We're being kicked off our table."

"I have to call Jack anyway." Jessa says walking away and pulling out her phone. What could he want that was so serious?

A million things go through my head. Shit! Maybe he found out about last night with me and Kellin. But how? Damn guilty conscious!

"Sooo, what's going on? You okay?"

"Yeah just you know we are going to be leaving tomorrow to continue touring."

"Man I almost forgot y'all were on tour, still."

"Same here! I've had lots of fun with you all these couple of days and well... " he bites his lip nervously then licks his lips. " I was wondering of you might want to join us?"

"On tour?" Did he really mean for me to go with him and the band?

"Yes. On tour!" He laughs at my shocked face. "Only if you want, of course."

"Its just...I mean...wow...um I don't know...what about my friends?"

"Jessa's coming with Jack and Raven will be there with Mike." He pleads with his eyes. I can't even believe I just got asked to go on tour with Vic. Could someone pinch me?

"Well?" He asks getting nervous.

"YES! I mean I'd love too!"

"HELL YEAH!" He shouts and a second later his lips are on mine. My eyes close as I smile against his lips. He pulls away but leans his forehead against mine so he's looking into my eyes. "You've my day!"

"No, you made mine! Thank you." He leans in and kisses me again. How did I get so lucky?

***KELLIN'S POV***

"I don't want to go anywhere Jack!" I yelled into the phone.

Jack had been trying to convince me for 30 minutes to go with him to Starbucks. He forgave me for the night before when i tried making out with his girlfriend. Thank god, we were close or we might never have spoke to each other again.

I woke up with a terrible hangover. My day got worse after Dez hung up on me. Now, i just wanted to lay in my bed. I didn't feel like doing anything or talking to anyone.

I know I messed up last night and I knew she hated me. I wish Jack would just leave me alone so I could drown in my misery. I needed to find a way to get Dez to talk to me.

"Kells I have to meet Jessa there! Come on!" The name Jessa brought me out of my thoughts.

"Is Dez going to be there?"