#34: You're His Ex and You're Getting Married (Part 2)

Sal: "You have to tell her," James said, after Sal finally broke down and told the guys about how much he missed you. After hearing you that day with Brian, he could not get you out of his mind. "No, I can't. (Y/N)'s so happy with him, and I don't want to ruin that. She thinks I didn't treat her right, and she's happy now." Brian shook his head, "It's too late for you to feel this way now. You broke her when you left. She is finally happy, but I also do think she deserves the truth." Sal placed his head into his hands, thinking of the pain he had caused you, "It's wrong to tell her anything now. I just can't do that. I want her happy." Joe sat next to him, and placed an arm around his shoulders, "It's now or never. Once she's his wife, you can't. Right now, well you still have a shot. Just go tell her you miss her."

Brian (Q): "You don't think we're rushing things? Do you?" you asked, when you got home that night. After Brian had treated you like it was so wrong for you to get married, your mind was beginning to wonder if maybe this was moving too quickly. Your fiancé laughed off what you said, while he was busy cooking dinner, "No of course not. I love you, and I know I want to be with you forever." You walked over to him, and leaned your head over his shoulder, "But haven't you had another girl you thought was going to be the one, and she wasn't?" He turned his head to look at you, "Where is all this coming from? You saw Brian, didn't you? (Y/N), I told you not to tell him. He's so obsessed with you going back to him." You had no idea what he was talking about, "He's not trying to get me back. He's just worried. He said he almost proposed, and look how we ended. What if we end up the same way? Can't we wait a little longer. I'd rather break up than get a divorce." "No, I'm not going to have Brian decide our future. Either you marry me, or you can go." "Don't act like this!" "No, you can decide what you want. You should know."

James (Murr): "He's happy for me," you sighed, as you tossed your purse onto your couch. "How can he be happy for me?" You walked through your quiet house, and hated how alone you automatically felt. Your fiancé was working late, and you would be asleep long before he got home. That was normal. That quietness was quickly broken though, by your phone ringing in your pocket. Without a glance at who it was, you quickly answered, "Hello?" "I'm not happy." "What?" You asked, before pulling the phone and looking at the ID. "James?" "I'm not happy (Y/N). I don't want to ruin what we've finally built up again. I love having you in my life at all. But I can't lie. I'm not happy for you. It should be me (Y/N)." "James, I-I I'm getting married!" you exclaimed, though just moments earlier that you had wanted him to say just that. You didn't want him happy, but yet hearing it made you angry. "We're friends James! After all these years we're friends! I love him!" "But I still love you!" You took a deep breath, and then hung up on James. As soon as you did, tears poured down your face.

Joe: Your fiancé slammed the door behind you, as the two of you stepped into your apartment. "Please stop being so mad that Joe spoke to me. He's my ex, but that does not make him some horrible person." You stayed back, as your boyfriend slammed his hand on the kitchen counter, "He is a horrible person. He dumped you." "No, I dumped him," you reminded him, "I didn't want to be with him anymore. Please stop this. You're my fiancé, not him!" You felt tears in your eyes, when he walked back over to you, and stood mere inches from your face, "Then don't talk to him anymore. I don't trust him, (Y/N)." You looked down nervously, and nodded, "Okay." He harshly grabbed your chin and made you look up at him, "I won't lose you to him." You shook your head, or tried to at least. "Stop." "Then stop flirting with your ex!" "I wasn't!" He let go of your chin and yanked your arm towards him, "You hid your ring tonight!" "I..I.." "Exactly." "I didn't want to hurt him, okay? Because I care about him, but clearly you don't care about me."