Chapter Twenty

Brick stood in front the mirror and his red eyes stared at his reflection. He was turning red as his brothers made fun of his outfit and Brick glared over at his brothers, since he was wearing a white tank top with black tights, but a red jacket was over his shoulders.

"Stop laughing!" Brick hissed as his brothers laughed harder.

"The outline of your dick is poking out!" Butch exclaimed as Boomer laughed falling out of his seat, making Brick cover his dick with his hat turning redder in the face.

"Blossom is going to scream real loud if y'all ever do it!" Butch said as he fell off the chair and the two brothers was rolling on the floor laughing.

"Shut up!" Brick yelled rather embarrass which caused his brothers to laugh even more, to the point where they was wheezing and holding their sides.

"I gotta pee!" Boomer let out as Brick groaned and stomped into his bedroom and grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and slipped it over his tights and placed on his cap.

"Lets just go watch that stupid movie." Brick grumbled as he grabbed the keys and his two younger brothers went to the bathroom, which was outside, and ran inside the car. Making fun of Brick's tights, which was making him wanting to run the car into the tree.

--

Blossom sat in her chair as Bubbles started on her makeup and Buttercup sat in the background and bobbing her head along with the music. Blossom was panicking that Brick wouldn't show and she would ruin her name, along with her parents, since that was all they was talking about.

Which caused Blossom nerves to spike up about one-hundred times more.

Blossom looked over towards the window and she frowned knowing that Brick might ditch her, since they barely talked last night, it was like him watching her do some school work, which was sorta making her rather self conscious, then he left after she fell asleep, since he was needing some sleep for the big events he had planned.

Her eyes shut for the eyemake up and she waited for her father to knock so they can head their way down towards the dance studio, and she was going with her friends but she was talking.

Because her stomach was in knots, she was trying not to mess up Bubbles' work but she was started to sweat with made Buttercup to blow a small fan in her direction. She was hungry but she wasn't going to eat anything since she might throw them up.

Just to sum everything up, she was nervous.

--

"I don't get this movie?" Brick whispered towards Butch as he grabbed some popcorn and Butch nodded but they saw the smile on Boomer's face so they stayed so he wouldn't get hurt.

"But I would eat that dinosaur to be honest." Butch whispered back as Brick looked over at him with his eyebrow raised but he then heard a small grumble coming from Butch's stomach.

"Sad." Brick retorted as he shook his head and looked back at the movie screen.

--

"There you all dolled up." Bubbles said with a smile and turned her around towards the mirror and Blossom smiled at her reflection.

Her hair was put into a bun, but a piece of her hair was wrapped around the hair tie with her hair braided, she had light pink eyeshadow with some light pink lipstick. Blossom sighed and stood up and grabbed her bag and hugged her friends.

"Are you ready Blossom?" Her father asked from behind the door and her friends nodded as they walked past her.

"Yeah!" Blossom called out as she walked after her friends.