Chapter Three

Blossom sat on the bench, breathing heavy. She had to practice her dance and her dance was the most hardest. She jumped up and walked over to her group so she could dance her group.

Being a dancer wasn't easy. You need to be able to move, not run out of breath, and focus on the prize. Blossom moved her back forwards and jumped in the air. She grabbed her tip of her shoes and they all twirled together.

"Blossom keep your foot tighten!" The instructor yelled as Blossom rolled her eyes and pulled it tighter fell to the ground. She heard a snot and she looked up and saw some people helping her but a red head caught her eyes as she saw him trying to hold in his laughter.

"Are you okay?" Princess asked as Blossom nodded. She moved her bangs and nodded at her teacher. They did the dance again and just moved to the beat with each of the students getting yelled at. When their session ended Blossom went back and slipped on a pair of shorts and a jacket. She grabbed her bow and walked out.

Brick sighed and placed the mop up and slipped off the ugly gray suit. Brick glared and kicked it inside the locker. No matter how times he would beg his mother to get out of it, his father was butting in his two cents. Brick sighed and slipped on his cap and walked out.

Brick wished that his brother got caught but he was to much of a protecter for them that he would take the blame for him. His mother said that she'll find a way so he could out of it and Brick was just waiting for that call.

Don't take that Brick's spoiled because he really isn't. He feels more safer with his mother than his own father, and due to the fact that she went through nine months with him maybe that's why Brick likes his mother more. Brick isn't much into father son thing. Every Time his father would offer to go out Brick would pass while his siblings will go. It's always been like that.

Brick walked over to the bench and sat down. Brick wasn't always a douche bag, he did have a heart but after his parents split he soon changed trying to get someone to notice but Brick finally gave up and just gave up. Soon the act became his life.

Brick red eyes stared out in the road and just breathing silently. He didn't want to kill himself he was pretty happy with his life even though it's not picture perfect, he just wants his family to come back. Brick never really self harmed, I mean besides the drinks and smoking but that was it. He doesn't want to hurt himself where it'll be scarred forever, but he also knew that it takes a lot of pain just to do that to yourself. But he wasn't never gonna do that, he just didn't feel the need to do it.

But he does not really feel sad at all, more of numbness. He never really wanted his parents to split up but hearing all the fighting and screaming and breaking glass, he knew that it wasn't their time to be together anymore. But Brick does have his siblings and that's all he ever needed, besides his mother.

Brick sighed and got up and walked over to his house. Dragging his feet every step. Brick was never much into his father's house but the deal was he has to stay at his fathers over to the week and his mothers for breaks and weekends.

Brick opened his house door and walked inside, kicking off his shoes and slipping off his jacket and tossed it over his couch. He saw Boomer and Butch playing video games and he walked over to his rocking chair and sat down and just watched his brothers, like he done all his life.

But pretty soon he'll be the one watched by his brothers.

Heyyo Guys!!!

What we thinks???? A new chapter and sorries for being lates! Also some new news. I might be updating to much but just one story tomorrow due the fact my 16th birthday is tomorrow! I'm so ready cause I'll have my famliy and internet best friends, they know who they are, and of course you guys! I'll be posting some things on my wall about my day and telling if I'm able to update or not! I'm super sorries but I have one 16th birthday, right? And who else is born on Nov. 7, I wanna see if I have any birthday buddies!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!