Chapter Ten

Have you ever smiled thinking back you to a certain time? Or someone says something that reminds you of that person, or even says their name? Your heart jumps up and down, you pulse tracings, and her eyes can become heart eyes, like Dan with Phil?

For Blossom that's all been happening for the past week.

She doesn't care if she comes to early, but her parents would love it if she does, and stay after longer just to hang out with Brick. She would sometimes go home and hang out with Brick or invite him to her house, but was scared whenever her sister was home since all she done was stared at Brick's tattoos.

"How do you do that?" Brick asked as Blossom looked over at him, who was sitting on the stage while Blossom was doing some of her sketches.

"Do what?" Blossom Asked as Brick motioned towards her leg behind her head and Blossom chuckled and placed her leg on the floor.

"A lot of practice." She replied as Brick chuckled and jumped off the stage and walked over towards the orange hair girl.

He grabbed her waist and one of her hands and Blossom chuckled, while turning slightly red, and Brick spun them around.

"I think this a disney movie." Brick said as Blossom laughed and Brick smiled and picked her up and turned her around as she screamed for him to put her down, and Brick smirked and put her down but only to spin her around.

"I find this animal cruelty towards me!" Blossom exclaimed as Brick pulled her close and she widened her eyes and he slowly frowned.

"I don't find you an animal at all, besides this is considered dancing. Plus I think that I could go pro." Brick said as he pulled far apart and Blossom giggled as he let her go and started to do some irish dance and Blossom laughed and Brick walked over and grabbed her pale hands and done some kind of country dance with ehr.

"Have you taken a class?" Blossom asked as Brick pulled them away and he raised his eyebrow at her.

"Nope. I'm too punk to do it." Brick Said as he put his hand on her face and Blossom laughed and shook her head and Brick sighed as he stopped dancing but kept held onto her hands.

"What's wrong?" Blossom asked as he smiled and looked back at her.

"Nothing! Besides I want you to teach me that leggy thingy." Brick said as he pointed towards his legs and Blossom laughed and shook her head.

She had them sit on the floor, since it was easier for them, and Brick gave up after the first attempted and laying on his back, complaining how she was a robot. Blossom giggled and sat next to him and grabbed his hat.

"You should really get a new hat, this one stinks." Blossom said as Brick gasped and placed a hand over his chest.

"You know, I love my foul odor." Brick said as Blossom giggled and Brick reached upto grabbed his hat but Blossom stood up and Brick laughed and stood up and tried to grab it but Blossom hid it behind her back and bent backwards and Brick stomped his foot.

"No fair! Your a flexible person, I'm to lazy." Brick said as Blossom laughed and done a backwards flip and landed on her feet and sutck his hat in the air with a smile.

"Then you're not getting it back." Blossom said as Brick walked over and grabbed her waist and Blossom dipped down low, keeping the hat out of reach and Brick struggling to grab it. Blossom was laughing and Brick was complaining about he wanted his hat back.

The two finally fell on the ground, Brick on top of Blossom, white Blossom gasped and some air left her lungs and Brick granada and head landed on the floor.

"Oh god I'm dying!" Brick exclaimed as Blossom raised her eyebrow over at him.

"Your dying?! You're on top of me! Get off of me!" Blossom yelled as Brick groaned and rolled off and Blossom giggled and Brick sighed as his face hit the cold floor.

"I'm so glad I washed these floors." Brick stated as he gave Blossom a lazy smile. Blossom rolled her eyes and hit his arm before closing her eyes.

You could say this was silly thing, but it wasn't at the same time. Sometimes Brick would watch Blossom france and invite her over, or the other way around. But nothing would really change between the two.

This was their life. Inside the dance studio.

Heyyo Guys!!!!!!

What we thinks??? Sorries for taking so long, I jsut wanted to give y'all some simple and sweet!!!!! Wells your thoughts!!!!!!! Brick???? Blossom??? Why was Brick sad all the sudden????? Wells tells mehh!! Also the picuture up tops, is how Brick and Blossom look at each other!!! Phan for life!!!!!!!!!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!