Chapter Eighteen

No one ever said that we could have an easy life. No one ever explained why we hurt whenever the person we love can't see you anymore, people think that we took the easy way out, but in reality we didn't.

Brick would love to see Blossom, he would love to see her and not care if her father calls the police on him, but Brick had to think about his brothers, Boomer's birthday is this Saturday and he wouldn't want to have Boomer spend it with him in jail, that wouldn't be right.

So Brick did kept his distance from Blossom, but Blossom also kept her distance away from Brick. Having your father threaten to throw your friend in jail just for being near you, you wouldn't want to be near that friend since all you want to do is protect them.

Blossom would love to run in Brick's arms and won't listen to her parents for the first time, but she was taught that you always obey your mother and father. You always be the good child, even if that means to lose your friends in the process.

Yet Brick couldn't help but feel guilty from ditching Blossom like that, he just left her alone. He only said one thing, and that was only to protect him not from him manhandling his own daughter. But what could Brick do, that won't risk him being thrown into jail?

Brick did make promises both to Boomer and Blossom, he wouldn't want to break either of them. He promised Boomer the best birthday ever and promised Blossom to be there for her dance. Brick didn't know what time the dance was, he didn't know what time the movie was, and he had no way talking to her.

So Brick done the only thing that he could think of. Using his brother. Now before you go on him, but he used Boomer, Boomer didn't have any tattoos and didn't have any piercings, he just had anger issues which he was taking pills for it, so he asked his brother, which he said yes.

So Brick was sitting in the car outside of Blossom's house waiting for Boomer, and praying that it wasn't her father who opened the door. But his prayer was answered whenever he saw a little girl answering the door.

"Hello? Who are you?" The girl asked as Boomer smiled and looked down over at her.

"Uh my name is Boomer, and I am looking for Blossom," Boomer said as the little girl raised her eyebrow over at him. "Do you know where she is?" Boomer asked as the girl nodded.

"Follow me." She said she grabbed his hand and lead him inside, but Boomer threw Brick a worried glance. Brick nodded and grabbed his phone, telling him he'll call the police if any trouble happens, which caused Boomer wanting to punch his brother.

Boomer walked inside the rather large house and heard classical music playing, making Boomer grimace at the music, since he would rather listen to rock instead of this. The girl lead him to the living room and saw a red headed girl doing some type of dance and he looked over at the girl.

"Blossom, a guy named Boomer is here to talk to you." She said as she skipped off, and Boomer looked back and saw she was practicing singing which caused Blossom to look away from the tv over towards Boomer.

"Boomer? I don't know you, do I?" Blossom asked as Boomer shook his head.

"No not really, but you know my brother Brick." He said making Blossom widened her eyes and running over to cover his mouth.

"Brick? Don't say his name to loudly," She hissed as Boomer raised his eyebrow over at her. "But you don't look nothing alike." Blossom said as Boomer laughed in her hand.

"We're fratrel triplets." Boomer said as Blossom raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms.

"Triplets? As in there are three of you." Blossom said as Boomer rolled his eyes with a smile.

"And Brick said you was smart, but I don't see it." Boomer said making Blossom blush, since Brick spoken about her.

"Well," Blossom said as she cleared her throat. "What are you here for?" Blossom asked him.

"Brick wanted to know what time is that dance thing he promised you." Boomer said with a shrug of his shoulders, having Blossom smile huge and she ran over towards the kitchen and started to write something down, having Boomer rock back and forth on his heels.

Blossom walked back and handed him the paper, which Boomer thanked her and left the house. Boomer jogged back to Brick's car and he sat in the passenger seat, which Brick drove off making Boomer grab the dashboard at Brick's fast pace.

"Did you get it?" Brick asked as Boomer nodded and held up the paper, and was praying that he'll slow down, since he still didn't get it when Brick asked him to go, and why Blossom covered her mouth whenever he said Brick's name in a normal volume.

Brick grabbed the paper and pulled up in their driveway and took out his key and ran upstairs, leaving Boomer alone in the car, and he shut his door. He opened the paper and saw it was at eight o'clock and he searched up the movie times.

He knew these things never end well, trying to go to all two things at the same day. He knew that he will get caught and he either get a bunch of hugs for being amazing or he'll get arrested from being near Blossom.

Either way Brick was taking the chance. Because he wasn't going to break his promise to either of them, he just cared to much.

So Brick wasn't going to let it go so easy.

Heyyo Guys!!! 

What we thinks??? Brick?? Boomer??? Blossom??? Will Brick get arrested??? Wells tells me your thoughts!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!