Chapter Five

Blossom sat next to her sister in the car, listening to her parents opera channel. They was heading to Blossom's dance studio so they can watch her dance her summer dance. Blossom eyes followed the clouds and listened to her sister humming along with her headphones.

"Remember Blossom, we didn't pay these lessons so you can fail." Blossom's mom said as Blossom nodded and her father nodded as he pulled up in the parking lot.

They climbed out and Blossom walked over to her dance friends, and saw Buttercup and Bubbles driving up. She smiled and walked away and saw they parked in the same place as always, next to the back door. Blossom smiled and Bubbles giggled and hugged her.

"Are you ready?" Buttercup asked as she leaned against the car as Blossom sighed and moved her bangs from her face.

"I think I will." She said as Buttercup nodded. She wrapped her arm around her shoulders and the three walked up to the doors as Blossom laughed as Bubbles told her story of lunch this afternoon.

Brick grumbled as he laid his bags on the bed and closed his eyes while taking off his hat. He sat down waited for his mum to shout out for him to get ready, since he has to do work for that stupid dance studio, as Brick calls it.

"Honey! Dinner is on the table, so come down and eat!" His mother yelled as Brick sighed and grabbed his cap and slipped it back on his head and walked downstairs. He saw a bowl of noodles was on the table and Brick stared at the window as he ate.

When Brick was finished he grabbed his suit and they went back to the car. He sighed as he buckled up and saw the studio was coming into view as he narrowed his eyes.

"I haven't found a way, but I'm almost there." Bellum said as Brick nodded. She pulled up and heard the music playing and he rolled his eyes and groaned.

Brick hates classical music. He's more into punk or just certain pop artists. He grabbed the suit and walked inside, and saw the dancers moving in sync. His eyes went straight to the dancer with waist length orange hair. He watched her moving and being stared down at two people, while sweat covered her face.

He walked on the side and towards the doors next to the stage, and he heard a girl huffing, he turned and saw the orange hair moving by herself, maybe doing herself, but he watched as her knee buckled but she played it off and he saw the teacher narrowing her eyes and Brick looked back at the dancer saw she did her final move, and fell on the floor with her face on the ground. She stood up and they had standing applause and she turned and looked at him. Their eyes locked but Brick moved in the back to he could clean up.

"You was great Blossom!" One of the dancers saida s Blossom nodded and gave her a weak smile. Her knee was killing her but she was playing it off. She sighed in relief as the others dancers walked away, and she limped towards her bag.

"You know I would stop dancing before something seriously bad happens." Brick said as he grabbed the broom and Blossom stopped and looked over at him.

"Excuse me?" Blossom asked as Brick shrugged.

"Your knee," Brick said as he pointed towards it. "It's buckling and you could break it." Brick said as he grabbed his red rag and stuck it in the back of his pants.

"I'll be fine." Blossom said as Brick scoffed and looked at her.

"TEll that to the doctor when it snaps." Brick said as he walked away and Blossom widened her eyes. She wasn't used to someone telling her the truth in that way. She sighed and shook her head as she grabbed the bag and waited for her family to be done with talking to their friends.

Heyyo Guys!!!

What we thinks??? sorries for being lates and shorts! Wells tells me your thoughts??? Blossick finally spoke???? Blossom's knee???

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!