Chapter Two

"You broke into a dance studio?!" Brick's father yelled as Brick shrugged and leaned back in the couch. Brick wasn't much of a fan of his father, he was more of a mama's boy, that's why he can't wait for the weekends. He doesn't hate his father, he just didn't have a father and son bond with him.

"Yeah, and I have to work there so what?" Brick said as his eyes went back to his black boots.

"Your lucky that they let you off easy or I would've let you rot in jail!" He yelled as Brick laughed and shrugged.

"Then ma would've gotten me out, you know the drill." Brick said as he stood up and popped his back.

"Goodnight old man." Brick said as he walked to his room. He closed the door and walked over to his bed and fell face first. He sighed and flipped on his back.

Brick wasn't always such a punk. Sure he did have a couple of tattoos but nothing too bad, the bad one he has is the one that Boomer hates but loves to draw. A skull with eight roses around it, it had something in French on it which Brick really need to find the meaning of it, and had tears falling from the empty sockets. He had two more, one on the back of his neck which was his zodiac sign, a scorpio, and one on his finger with was a snake that was going inside than out.

Boomer would say when he's old he'll regret them but Brick was planning to get another tattoo, which of course his father was against but his mother would support him on anything he does. Brick sighed and kicked off his boots and slipped off his jacket then rolled over and fell asleep.

Brick woke up to Butch throwing his football at him. Of course Brick threw back his shoe and got out of bed. He slipped on a pair of white skinny jeans, red muscle shirt and a black leather jacket. He grabbed his hat and slipped on his boots then walked out. He grabbed some grapes and ate them while waiting for his brothers, and ignoring his father.

"Are you ready for this weekend?" Brick asked Boomer, who looked at him and rolled his eyes. Boomer knew that Brick was gonna beg for tattoo money, and since he was a mama's boy she would never say no to Brick.

"Brick what tattoo you getting?" Butch asked as he shoved a bagel in his mouth. Brick sighed and shrugged.

"I don't know, but I do know that I'm gonna get it here." Brick said as he pointed towards his upper arm. Boomer sighed and shook his head. Boomer doesn't hate his brother at all, he's just doesn't like tattoo's. It wasn't his thing but he would draw the ideas for Brick to Brick would take it to the tattoo artist and get it done.

"Do you have like any ideas?" Boomer asked as Brick shook his head. The three walked out and walked towards school. They have a car, but Butch doesn't want to drive it since he needs to start walking for the team and he doesn't trust his brothers to drive the car.

"I think we should trash something else." Brick said as Boomer sighed and rolled his eyes.

"And get caught again? No thank you." Boomer said as he tipped the trashcan over and Brick raised his eyebrow and Boomer shrugged.

"Wait he can trash things but we can't?" Butch asked as he kicked the car next to him and the three boys widened their eyes as the alarm went off.

"Run!" Brick yelled as the three started to run down the street and hearing the owner yelling for them to come back but the three boys keep running. The three finally made it the school but ran in and hide behind the door. They poked out their head at the same time, Brick in the middle, Boomer on bottom, and Butch on top.

"I think we're good." Boomer said as he turned behind him. Brick looked and nodded. They pulled their head back and walked down to their lockers, with Butch thinking of ideas they could do after school.

"Man I would love to spray paint his car but I need to see the dumb headmaster at that dance studio." Brick said as he slammed his locker shut. Butch sighed and put the spraycan back and crossed his arms.

"Well when you get home we should totally do it." Butch said as Boomer rolled his eyes as Brick nodded and high fived his brother. The bell rung and Brick flipped it off then the three walked towards their classroom.

Blossom waved at her friends as Buttercup dropped her off at the dance studio. Blossom sighed and tugged her bag over her shoulder and walked up to the front doors. She saw her dance friends and waved at them. She saw some red headed boy walked in after her, wearing leather jacket which she knew that he wasn't a dancer. She watched him walked in the office and she walked over to Princess.

"Who's that?" Blossom asked as Princess sighed and fixed her curly hair.

"A kid named Brick, him and three other boys trashed the studio." She said as Blossom widened her eyes and looked over at Princess who nodded.

"Seriously?" Blossom asked as Princess sighed and started to put her hair in the bun.

"Yup, but he's the only got caught, so I think he's working here? I'm not sure but he's cute." Princess said as Blossom scrunched up her nose.

"Gross." Blossom said as Princess laughed. "How do you even know he's cute?" Blossom asked her.

"I have ways." Princess said as she smiled at her. Blossom rolled her eyes with a playful smile and looked over at the office door and crossed her arms. Who was he?

Heyyo Guys!!!!

What we thinks??? A new chapter!! Tell me what you thinks!!! Also follow my Wattpad Twitter account for more info! Name: MaryJoeycoco.

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!