Chapter Eleven

Whenever you think of love what's the first thought coming to mind? Kisses? Teddy bears? Hugs? Chocolate? Dates? Sweet texts?

What about dancing?

Yeah seems crazy? Have you ever thought noe dance could change someone's thoughts? Making them blush whenever they get touched by the certain person or one simple look? Your stomach could go empty or your heart racings a million times a minute.

For Brick that was happening to him.

But he didn't want it too. He would get upset but Blossom would know when he was and he doesn't want to tell her why. Telling someone that you are afraid to fall in love. It isn't really easy to say since he didn't want to hurt her.

After seeing his parents breaking up, falling out of love, Brick doesn't want that to happen to him. He's just scared that could happen to him. Afraid that his life will end up the same as his parents, his father working the pain away, his mother shopping the pain away.

Brick just didn't want that.

Sure he does believe in love, but thinking he'll have love himself. Isn't on his list, since he was rather cold hearted in his opinion. Sometimes he would be jealous of seeing other parents together and thinking why can't his parents be like that? Just Horrible thoughts run through his mind thinking that his live won't be like other children, but he knows that it happens for a reason.

Right now Brick is getting another tattoo, which was on his left hand, a 3d skull, with electric blue eyes, and having black smoke coming from the top. Which was drawn by Boomer.

"Your brother has some serious talent." His artist said as Brick laughed and nodded.

"I know." Brick said as his red eyes watched the needle move around his skin.

If you wondering, tattoos do hurt. But it's all depending on your pain tolerance, how well you can take pain. For Brick, psychically wasn't a problem but mentally was. Sure Brick would get hurt if someone would punch him in the stomach but he would barely show it. Which is why he loves to get tattoos.

Yes he doesn't have many, but some really bigger than most people would get. His right hand all the way up to his elbow had the crying skull with eight roses, and the french saying and his middle finger had the snake crawling in and out. And of course his the back of his neck, but hair would cover it up unless you would look closely.

Brick wouldn't mind if people would call him punk, cause he doesn't like labels, and doesn't mind if people would classify him as one. Since He thought they was pretty cool. But if you would go through his music list, you see a mixture of music from The Beach Boys, One Direction, Get Scared and even The Weeknd.

He just loved different types of music.

"All done. Just let me wrap it up Red." His artist saidas Brick chuckled at the nickname and saw his mom paying for the tattoo and he sighed as he felt his hand to the middle of his arm being wrapped up. He smiled and thanked the artist and walked away.

He showed his tattoo to his mother who smiled and grabbed the cleaning supplies and waved at the artist and walked back to her car. Talking to Brick about going to his father's tomorrow and getting ready for his job.

"Remember I almost found a way, and I washed your suit last night." His mother said as they pulled up at the dance studio and Brick nodded and finally stepped out with his suit hanging off his arms and he walked inside the studio and heard some dance instructors screaming at the their students and walked to the bathroom and switched out of his clothes and pulled up his sleeves and slipped on his cap and walked out and grabbed the mop and started down the hallway.