Chapter One

"You need to feel the movements!" Blossom's dance teacher yelled as Blossom tried to dance as an sugar plum fairy. She huffed as she got fussed at for not doing the right movenments. She turned around, having her spin bending in a angle most people couldn't do.

She jumped in the air along with other dancers. They all moved in harmony. Boys came over and started to pick up the girls to wisk them away, so Blossom could do her solo. She turned, twisted, jumped across the stage, she finally finished doing her famous pose.

"Perfection!" The teacher yelled as Blossom stood up and walked over to her bag. She grabbed her small pink rag and looked at her watch. Blossom waved at all her friends and she ran back. She put her drawstring bag on her back and climbed on her bike.

She rode back to her house, and took out her house key and unlocked the door. She ran upstairs to her room and took a shower. She walked out and walked over to her closet, she pulled out her pink long sleeve shirt with a white cross on it, a pair of white skinny jeans, and with a pair of pink jordans. She brushed her hair and dried off her body. Then she placed on her clothes.

Blossom's famliy is one of the richest people in New Townvilles. But their not the stuck up snobby people, their really nice. They talk to everyone and everyone loves them. Blossom isn't a spoiled girl like you think she would. She acts like she's poor so she doesn't get treated different, but people begged to differ.

Everyone knows Blossom's famliy is rich. Some become fake friends with Blossom so they can get some money, but Blossom found out the hard way that she can't trust anyone, but she can still see the good in everyone.

Blossom walked downstairs and grabbed her school bag and put her hair in her big red bow. She walked out and climbed back on her bike and rode to school. Blossom saw her two best friends Buttercup and Bubbles waiting at the door.

"Hello Bubbles, Buttercup." Blossom said as she nodded her head towards them. They walked in school talking about girly things. Stuff that not all guys would understand, but somehow they do.

Brick walked down the road with his leather jacket over his shoulders. His brothers next to him, but Brick didn't give no mind. His eyes trained on their highschool and Brick wasn't happy about school.

"Hey Brick, do you wanna trash something tonight?" Butch asked as Brick smirked and turned towards Butch.

"You already know the answer." Brick replied as they walked in the classroom. Everyone got dead silent, no one moved but their eyes avioded the three brothers. Brick sat in the back of the classroom with his brothers following behind him, Boomer sat on his right, Butch sitting on his left.

The teacher called role and Brick would smack his gum say he's here. Brick rolled his eyes as he heard about World War 2 all over again. Brick lifted his feet and slammed them on the desk.

"Mr. Jojo, can you please take your feet off of my desk." Mrs. Nicki said as she closed her book, Brick smirked.

"Mrs. Nicki, can you please stop talking about boring shit in my breathing area?" Brick asked as the teacher moved back some. Boomer and Butch snickered a little and Brick shrugged.

The bell rung and Brick and his brothers went through three more boring classes, Brick snapping at everysingle teacher. As the brothers went home, they found an dance studio.

"Hey what's that?" Boomer asked as he ran over. Brick raised his eyebrow and ran over next to Boomer, with Butch right behind them.

"Yo, it's that dum dance studio." Butch said as Brick smirked and looked over at his brothers.

"Stand back." Brick said as they stood back. Brick kicked the window three times with his combact boots. The brothers high fived each other and they climbed in.

"Woah." Boomer said as his blue eyes went over to the walls.

"Damn." Butch said as he walked on stage. He smirked and grabbed a glass vase and dropped it on the floor. The two brothers looked over and Brick smirked.

Brick jumped on the chairs, leaving his muddy footprints. Boomer laughed and jumped on stage and walked back and started to trash the costumes. As the brothers started to have fun, a police officer came in.

"Hey you!" The officer yelled as he grabbed Boomer. Brick widened his eyes and kicked the officer. Butch looked at him but he grabbed Boomer's wrist and they ran out, the officer grabbed Brick and slammed him down on the floor.

"That was a bad mistake." The officer said as Brick rolled his eyes.

Heyyo Guys!!!!

A new blossick book!!! What we thinks???? This book was inspired by the movie Step Up, it's a really great movie so be sure to watch it!! Also if you want to keep up with me and my updates for books follow my Twitter: MaryJoeycoco so you can keep up with my daily things lol. 

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!