Chapter Four

Brick started to pack his bag and he had a huge smile spread across his face. He was going to his mother's and he was super ready to take a break from all the work he done over the week. His brothers was gonna stay home. Brick was okay with that since he just wanted to be with his mother.

"Brick! She's here!" His father yelled. Brick smiled and grabbed his bag and ran downstairs.

"Bye Mojo!" Brick yelled as he ran out and saw his mom pulling in the driveway. He ran over and jumped inside the car. He hugged his mom and breathed in the strawberry scent. She sighed and just rubbed her sons back.

Brick melted at the touch. Even though Brick puts on the act, he always drops it when he's near his mother. You could say he's mama boy and he wouldn't mind, but he would mind if you call him a daddy's boy cause he does not like that one bit.

"How was your week honey?" Brick's mother, Sara Bellum, asked.

"Pretty stupid. Have you found a way for me to get out of this cleaning?" Brick asked as Bellum sighed and rubbed her sons leg and shook her leg.

"No honey, I tried and tried. But you can't get out of it unless you dance with someone there. But no one will dance with someone who has a temper like you." She said as she moved her orange curls from her face and Brick sighed and crossed his arms.

Brick cursed under his breathe and his mother sighed. She knew that Brick could control his temper but Brick chooses not to, cause he's more into the fighting and being tough scene. She wants to help her son, but no matter what Bellum and Mojo always get into fights.

"So what am I gonna do?" Brick asked his mother sighed and pulled up in her driveway. She looked over at her son with her hazel eyes and just smiled slightly.

"Keep working til I can get you out of this." She said as Brick sighed but nodded.

They walked out of the car and Brick helped his mother with the food but not noticing Blossom staring at him from her porch.

"Good boy." Bellum said as Brick smiled and bought in the food inside.

Blossom watched from her porch throwing the ball between her and Kuriko and she got hit in the face. Blossom glared at her sister who giggled and ran inside. Blossom sighed and walked over to pick up the ball and she saw Buttercup skating towards her and she jumped off the board and flipped on the ground while flipping the skateboard up and caught it with her hand.

"Do you seriously have to do that?" BLossom asked as Buttercup laughed and placed her skateboard on the tree and crossed her arms.

"Yes I do." Buttercup said as Blossom rolled her eyes and they walked up to her porch and sat on the chair and Blossom pulled her legs up to her chest and she listened to Buttercup talk about how she smoke Butch in a skating competition. Which she really didn't understand do to the fact that they was dating and have bets everyday about certain things.

"Blossom! Come inside and clean your room!" BLossom's mother yelled as Blossom sighed and waved at her friend but missed a pair of red eyes staring at her from afar.

Heyyo Guys!!!

Sorries for being lates!! Just been super busy last week but I'm back! So what we thinks???? Update should be Wesnday! So tell me your thoughts!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!