Chapter Twelve

"I can't believe this happened." Brick said as he banged his head against the bars and Butch sighed as he layed down on the bench.

"Boomer will bail us out, we just gotta wait for him to get the money from the bank." Butch said as Brick looked over at his brother and rolled his eyes.

"This isn't funny! I had something planned!" Brick blurted out as Butch raised his eyebrow over at his brother.

"What was your big plan?" Butch Asked as Brick opened his mouth but someone walked inside.

"You guys pulled a hit and run! You guys are fucking stupid!" Mojo yelled as Brick rolled his eyes and walked back to the bench and sat down.

"You know that wasn't the only reason." Brick said as Butch punched his arm and Brick shrugged.

"You Think this is funny?" Mojo asked as Brick looked over at his father.

"I'm not leaving unless Boomer gets me out." Brick said as he turned and laid on his side and his father cursed under his breathe and Brick just placed his hat over his eyes and Butch looked over at his brother, with a are you freaking serious look.

"What was the other eason Butch?" Mojo asked as Butch gulped and looked over at his older brother for help,who sighed and turned towards his father.

"I brought beer with a fake id and we got caught, plus we sorta done a hit and run then bam! We're in this jail cell and having a dirty ass father breathing on the bars like they're going to melt with your stinky breathe!" Brick exclaims his father turned red in the face and Brick smirked and Butch punched his brother one more time.

The officer unlocked the door and the two brothers saw Boomer shaking his head as he put his wallet in his back pocket. Brick stood up and walked past his father and walked outside with his hands in his pockets and stated the way down towards the dance studio.

"Where are you going?" Boomer called as Brick turned around.

"I left my stuff at the studio, I gotta get it!" Brick yelled as he turned around and started back walking, ignoring his father.

He saw the studio coming into view and he jogged and heard music and someone singing. He walked inside and looked in the studio and saw Blossom was smiling at her little sister and he smiled at the view.

He licked his lips and walked inside, Blossom turned back but nodded. She walked over to her sister and whispered something in her ear and her sister ran back of the stage and Brick smiled over at her.

"What's up pink?" Brick asked as Blossom shrugged.

"Nothing, just hanging out with my sister." Blossom said as she grabbed her stuff and Brick raised his eyebrow over towards her. She walked past him and he grabbed her wrist.

"What's wrong?" Brick asked as Blossom looked over towards him.

"I don't know, you smell like beer and you ran out with your brother, knowing that I needed you to practice with me." Blossom said as she ripped out her hand from his grip and Brick raised his eyebrow at her.

"I didn't run out with my brother, he needed me." Brick lied as Blossom rolled her eyes.

"I'm not stupid Brick! You ran out with him soon as you saw me walking your way." blossom said as Brick grabbed her hand and she looked over at him.

"Why would I do that? Blossom we're friends remember?" Brick saida s Blossom sighed and took off his hand and turned away as Brick chewed on his bottom lip.

"It's difficult!" Brick exclaimed as Blossom stopped and Brick grabbed his hair. "The reason why I smell like beer cause I'm stressed. I just so tired of being the person who messes up everything! I'm tired of being judged soon as people see my tattoos, they think that I'm going to beat out their brains, but it's just stressful. I hate how I'm treated different, you was the only person who didn't see me any different! You was treating me like you treat everyone else. You just didn't treat me like a Devil." Brick said as Blossom turned to faced him and saw he was about to cry. Tears was threatening to fall, and she walked over and he shook his head.

"If you don't want to be friends or even see each other, then say it now. Cause I can leave you alone and act like we never met." Brick offered as Blossom shook her head and hugged Brick and he just let his head on her shoulder and let the tears fall.

"You not a devil Brick, your just different from everyone else." Blossom said as Brick shook his head.

"You shouldn't be hanging out with me! I'll just poison your mind and you'll never be the angel you are." Brick said as he let go of Blossom and turned and started to walk away and Blossom grabbed his arm and made him face her.

"Brick i'm not leaving, your not leaving. This is final." Blossom said as she grabbed his face and she smelled the beer rating off his breath and smelled some weed mixed in there. His red eyes stared into hers and she smiled.

"I don't care what others think of you. I rather dance with a devil than anyone else." Blossom said as Brick smiled. 

Heyyo Guys!!!

So Wattpad is flipping my chapters around, so I hope this will put them in the right order!! But what we thinkS??? Brick??? Blossom???? Wells your thoughtS???

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!