Chapter 48

Jason's P.O.V:

7:45 pm. We had the weapons in the trunk. We were waiting for Myles and Bernie to pull up to Tyler's place. Ryan and I were already parked at the corner. There was nobody outside the building, it was starting to get dark.

"Whatever happens Ryan I want you to know that you've always been my favorite out of the rest of the guys" I said. The only thing that was scaring me at the moment was the thought of not making it out. What if I die? I don't want my life to be taken away that easy. A good looking guy like me deserves to stay in this world. This world can't even function without me.

Myles and Bernie's car finally pulled up which meant it was officially game time. I hopped out the car and jumped over the gates that closed around the building, the guys followed behind me.

"Okay we split up, Ryan you're coming with me. Bernie you take the main floor of the building, Myles you stay out here for guard incase more of Tyler's guys come" I clarified to them. Once we all understood our roles we all went our separate ways. Except Ryan and I. I knew had a lot of potential especially when it comes to killing people, he's the strongest out of the Bernie and Myles, that's the only reason why I chose him to come with me.

When Ryan and I managed to get inside, the place was dark and vacant. There were no signs of movement or sounds. Our footsteps quietly echoed the place. The place was huge almost seemed like a mansion. I remember coming to this place maybe once or twice when I used to be close friends with Tyler. Portraits of Tyler was hung up in almost every single wall. Wow and I thought I was conceited.

"We need to move quick, Tyler could be anywhere in this big ass place" I whispered to Ryan. He had his gun in a defensive guard.

"So you want to began looking for that girl of yours or you want to kill Tyler first" he whispered back.

"We need to save her" I said. He nodded at me. We made our way upstairs to the second floor. Surrounding us was a long passage hallway and numerous of doors. There were about 8 doors on each side of the hallway. It'll take forever to go through each door one by one but Jennifer could be behind one of those doors.

"You take that side of the hallway and I take this side" I said to Ryan.

"Maybe I want this side of the hallway why can't you go to the other side?" He said. Was this boy really trying to start an argument on which sides he wanted.

"The sides are the same Ryan it doesn't matter"

"Then you take the other side" he crossed his arms. I rolled my eyes.

"You're so childish, fine you take this side of the hallway and I take the other side" I said giving up. He smiled knowing that he won that little argument. Sometimes I think he's a 5 year old trapped in a 21 year old body.

I came across the first door. It read Room 1A. I kicked the door open. It was an empty room. I should've known. I noticed a note on the ground. I picked it up.

"You're getting close McCann try again" the note read. I crumbled it up and proceeded to the next door.

This room wasn't empty compared to the other one. This was filled with pictures of a very beautiful blonde girl with blue eyes. She looked so innocent and pure. Her natural beauty was mesmerizing. I recognize her very well. It was Stella. The only girl Tyler has ever loved and cared about, that was back then when he was less crazy and a little normal. They've dated for a while until that terrible incident happened to her. Tyler thought Stella was the perfect girl for him little did he know that she was the biggest liar and most intimidating girl I've ever met. She would use Tyler to get close to his money and plot plans of her own. Her dad was the biggest mafia leader known and daddy's little girl was just like her father. Stella never loved Tyler, she in fact planned on killing him but I stopped her from doing that, I had no choice but to kill her myself. My only intentions was to save Tyler's life but Tyler thought I was jealous of his relationship with Stella that's the only reason why I killed her. Our friendship ended right after and ever since Tyler has hated my guts for years.