Chapter 13

Justin's P.O.V:

"This is her second not coming to my class" Ms. Turner said looking around the class for Sam. I had no idea where she was too. She claims she's at the hospital visiting her mom but I doubt it. Like I'm pretty sure if she left school to go somewhere else, she would've took her car with her and tell the administrators so they can inform her teacher. She just left out of nowhere, without telling me too. Something was definitely odd and wrong. Sam tells me anything and everything, I don't understand why she won't tell me the real reason why she always skips, fourth period.

"maybe she went home early" I told Ms. Turner. She lowered her glasses to get a good glimpse of me.

"if she went home, the administrators would've informed me Mr. McCann" she said. Yeah there was something up with Sam and I needed to get the bottom of this. Last time I spoke to her was on the phone before class started, but that Nick guy interrupted our phone call. Maybe she's just spending the day with Nick and I'm just over exaggerating. Or what if that Nick guy is taking advantage of her and just trying to get into her pants. Nah, no guy would ever attempt to pull a move like that on Sam. I mean it's Sam, It would just seem weird and uncomfortable. Not there's anything wrong with Sam, she is beautiful, funny, and she has the most precious smile, and don't get me started on those eyes.

"McCann!" Ms. Turner interrupted my thoughts. I quickly snapped back to reality.

"Sorry I was just thinking about...uhh what did you say again" I said.

"I said next time you see Sam tell her I wrote her down for detention" she said scribbling something down on her clipboard.

"detention for what?"

"for skipping my class twice, of course" she responded.

"how are you just going to give someone detention because they didn't show up to your boring class, for all we know she might be dead right now" I defensively said.

"because I'm the adult here and I can do whatever I want" she spat back. I hated Ms. Turner ever since freshman. I actually hated almost every teacher here but she just makes my blood boil up. She was so controlling and stubborn for no reason. I see why she wasn't married. Nobody wants to deal with a bitch like her.

"Ms. Turner being stubborn won't get you anywhere in life you know" The class laughed. Ms. Turner's face was emotionless.

"I won't have any trouble putting you in detention also" she said.

"Oh no, not detention. Please Ms. Turner have mercy on my poor innocent soul, nothing but detention" I sarcastically said. I earned a few laughs from the class.

"2 weeks, keep going and I'll add more" she warned. I knew I was pushing her buttons and that was oddly satisfying for me.

"make it 3 weeks while you're at it" I grinned at her.

"do you think this is a joke to you" she raised her voice.

"does it look like I'm laughing" I tested her. She raised an eyebrow at me surprised by my attitude.

"4 weeks" she kept on adding more. I honestly had no problem with detention I basically live in there anyways.

"The whole year sounds good to me" I put my feet on the table making myself comfortable.

She just stood there silent. I smiled knowing she was lowkey mad inside and she probably wanted to choke me right now. The bell finally rang ending the last period. When I walked past Ms. Turner I made sure I winked at her. She looked at me disgusted. Oh Jason, you're such an asshole. You taught yourself well.