Chapter 26

Jason's P.O.V:

"Aah McCann, you're well known in this school am I right?" Dr. Adams said to me. He's the only administrator that I can't stand.

"What can I say the people love me here" I responded while I placed my feet on his table.

"You think everything is a joke don't you young man" he was testing me. He chose the wrong person to get smart with.

"If everything was a joke I would be laughing by now, does it look like I'm laughing? For a person with glasses, you sure can't see well" he was getting frustrated. Jennifer was quiet the whole time. That kiss must've really shut her up.

He took out a folder filled with files from under his desk and placed it right in front of me.

"What is this?" I said with confusion.

"A file of your suspensions and detention times. There's over 100 files here, now Mr. McCann if you have more than 50 files full of suspensions then you won't be able to graduate. It seems to me that you already passed 50" damn I got suspended that many times?

"Okay it's not my fault you guys love putting me out and suspending me" I said.

"Your ridiculous behavior is what got you these suspensions, now I suggest you stop before you get put out of this school for good" he spat. Did he really think I cared about school. School is the least important thing on my mind.

"I can't make any promises" I smiled at him. He rolled his eyes and then faced Jennifer. Now it's time for the good girl to get yelled at I'm gonna enjoy this.

"And who are you young lady" he said giving her a sincere smile. Oh she gets a smile and I don't?

"Jennifer Marie Graham" she quietly said. Why was she acting all innocent?

"Did anyone tell you that you were beautiful Jennifer" Dr. Adams said. She giggled. I'm about to throw up.

"Thank you sir, am I in trouble? I didn't mean to be in the hallways. I was actually on my way to the bathroom but this stranger right here kept harassing me" she started lying. How can someone lie so good.

"He is a trouble maker. I'm sorry for that, you can go now it doesn't seem like you did any trouble" he said to her. She smiled and flipped her hair.

"Don't you see she's lying" I blurted out.

"What do I have to lie for" she said in an innocent tone. She was too good.

"You can go now Jennifer" he dismissed her while I sat there. She winked at me and walked out the room. She was even sexy when she's intimidating.

"So what's my punishment?" I sighed even though I knew it would probably be detention.

"You know what I'm tired of putting you in detention, you basically live in there now" I was surprised by his words.

"Homecoming is right around the corner, you're gonna help with the committee and set up decorations for the homecoming gym" this was worse than detention.

"What? I'm not going to help set up a stupid dance" I argued.

"Do you want to be put out of school for good?" He stared at me waiting for an answer. I groaned.

"Fine I'll help with the stupid dance can I go now?"

He dismissed me. Thank god that's over with. He got me all kinds of fucked up if he thinks I'm gonna help set up some stupid dance that nobody ever goes to. That's a waste a time. Homecoming always have been lame, only the irrelevants and nerds show up because they have nothing better to do with their life.

The bell rang momentarily. I didn't even keep track of the time. My teacher is going to be pissed if she finds out I didn't return to class. That's her fault for trusting me, she should've known I was going to skip her class anyways.

Sam walked over to me with her phone in her hand. That didn't even look like her phone. It was a much better one.

"Did you get an upgrade or something?" I said.

"No someone bought it for me" she looked too happy.

"Who is dumb enough to buy you a phone?"

"Nick. He's just the sweetest person ever although he probably hates me now" she sighed and looked a bit disappointed. There's something about that guy Nick I don't trust. I'm not just saying this because I'm jealous but that guy looks too suspicious. Why was he so obsessed with Sam?

"Why does he hate you" I asked. She crossed her arms and gave me a look. I didn't understand what she was trying to say, I couldn't read her face expression.

"Because of you stupid" she hit my arm. "When you told me you loved me in front of the whole class" that awkward incident flooded back into my head. I still can't believe I said that in front of everyone.

"Can you not bring that up please" it still felt awkward to be by Sam after what happened.

"Well because of you he thinks I have feelings for you instead of him" she said. I put my arms around her shoulder.

"But that's the truth isn't it" I joked.

"Jason this isn't the time to be playing around, I'm so serious I feel bad" she removed my arms.

"He was creepy anyways you can do much better than him"

"Maybe I don't want to do much better, maybe I want him" she responded. I got disappointed by her words. I actually wasn't expecting Sam to like anyone. I always became protective whenever she even thought about liking a guy. I never understood the reason why but I just have the need to protect her from getting her heart broken by someone.

"So you're telling me you actually like this weirdo" I chuckled. "Sam I knew you were clueless but not this clueless."

"Well no other guy wants me, he's the only guy that's obsessed with me so might as well like him back right?"

"Wrong" I quickly said. "You can't force yourself to like someone, you either like them or don't, that's simple" I should be a therapist.

"Well I don't want to be lonely my whole life" there was a sudden sadness in her eyes. I lifted her head up.

"You're not alone you always got me" I smiled.

"Do you not remember the last time you said that and you just disappeared out of nowhere" oh fuck I was hoping she would forget about that.

"That's different, I mean as a best friend you always got me by your side, I promise this time I won't leave no matter what" I tried to pull her in for hug but she took a step back.

"You're lying, you're going end up with Jennifer later on then get married then live your own happy life and forget all about me" she said. She forgot about the part where I buy a mansion and become super rich.

"Even when I'm old and wrinkly and have life alert I won't forget about you" I said. She laughed.

"You're so stupid"

"And you're annoying, now come here and give me a hug before my arms fall off" she wrapped her arms around me. I rested my chin on her head. I squeezed her tight. I really miss having moments like this with her.

------------------------------------------------------
HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THOSE TWO CHAPTERS SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE, I WAS TOO BUSY WITH CHRISTMAS SHOPPING, AND I NOTICED SOME OF YOU DON'T LIKE NICK IN THIS STORY LMAOO THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT NICK THAT'S GOING TO BE REVEALED SOON LATER ON, YOU'RE GOING TO BE SURPRISED AND SHOCKED!

WHICH CHARACTER DON'T YOU TRUST IN THIS STORY??

-VOTE OR COMMENT ❤❤❤