Chapter 33

"Sam" I heard someone say. The sunlight beamed to my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes. Jason stood in front of me. I noticed I was laid down on the couch. Something was strange. It seems like I can't remember anything that happened to me. The only thing I remember is Jason leaving for his date with Jennifer. I don't know how I managed to get in my room. My head was killing me.

"What happened?" I looked at Jason confused. He returned the look back.

"What do you mean what happened, why is your whole room filled with beer bottles?" He said. Beer bottles? I noticed there were numerous of beer bottles scattered around me, especially on my bed. I hate beer, this doesn't make sense.

"I don't know how did I even get up here?"

"How am I supposed to know I found you passed out on this bed" he said. What the fuck did I even do? Whatever I did, it must've been some crazy night if beer was involved.

"What time is it?" I asked while managing to get up.

"It's 7 am we're late for school" I noticed he was already dressed. Fuck I forgot all about school. When I got up I started wobbling around the room, before I could lose my balance Jason caught me in his arms.

"Maybe you should just stay home and rest" he suggested. I never missed a full day of school which is surprising because I usually skip class all the time. Attendance was important to me. I never understood why but ever since I was a kid I hated staying home from school even though I hated school itself. Does that even make sense.

"I'll be fine" I waved him off and made my way to the bathroom. I looked like a mess. I looked at my disgusting reflection that was staring back at me. There were red marks all over my neck. What the fuck? I brushed my teeth real quick and splashed some water onto my face. There was no time to even take a shower, we're now an hour late for school.

"It looks like someone was super drunk last night, I thought you didn't like beer" Jason said.

"I don't and I didn't get drunk and if I did I think I would remember it" that's the part I was confused about. Why couldn't I remember anything.

"Well you must've got fucked up pretty good then if you lost your memory" he smirked. I ignored his idiotic statement.

I picked out any clothes my hand could land on. I wasn't putting any effort it my outfits lately and I couldn't care less. I'm not trying to please anybody so what's the point.

"Get out I have to change" I told Jason.

"Maybe I want to stay and watch the show" he said. He's so negative minded.

"Jason I don't have time for you get out"

"Sam I got naked in front of you many times, it's okay to change your clothes in front of me" he wasn't lying. I can't even count how many times he managed to get butt naked in front of me. And every time he does it, I always cover my eyes because nobody is trying to see that little sausage of his. It won't be a pretty picture to get out of your head either.

"That's different, you're a guy, guys probably do that all the time, I'm a girl I'm insecure about my body" sike, I loved my slim body way too much.

"You're lying you don't give a fuck about your appearance, now stop making this weird and change your clothes already, we're gonna be two hours late" he said. I sighed. He's not gonna get out anytime soon.

"Close your eyes and don't even try to peak" I warned him. He put his hands over his eyes and looked the other way.

I quickly took off my shirt and put on my bra. I slipped on my old ripped jeans and plain white oversized sweater.

"Nice nipples" Jason joked. I actually thought he turned around but he was still facing the other way. I threw a pillow at him and it landed right on his head. That's what he gets for teasing me.

"Okay you can open them now" I said to him.

He turned around and had a disgusted look on his face. "You look horrible but that's not a surprise, you always look like this"

"I would have to say the same thing about your face" I said. Damn that was a good one. Thanks me.

"You're not funny" he pushed me on his way out the room. Bicth.

The drive to school took twenty minutes. Great now we're an hour and twenty minutes late. At least class didn't start yet.

When we walked inside the school, Jennifer was already waiting for Jason by his locker. Everything about that girl annoyed me in every way possible but Jason really liked her so I guess I can be nice to her once in a while.

She had a genuine smile on her face. We walked towards her. I heard Jason murmur "be nice" as we were walking.

"Hey Sam, you look nice today" she greeted me. I gave her a weak smile. Why did she have to lie to me like that I know I looked like trash, she didn't have to sugar coat anything. This is why I don't like her.

She hugged Jason and whispered something in his ear.

"Are you serious" he shouted out. Everyone stared at him.

"Serious about what?" I said with curiosity. Jason swooped Jennifer off of her feet and started spinning her around. I wish I knew why they were so happy.

"You won't regret saying yes" Jason gave her a kiss on the cheek. I cringed.

"Can someone please tell me what's going on and why we're all happy?" I said.

"Sam, meet my new girlfriend, Jennifer" he said as he wrapped his arms around her. Damn they go on one date and all of the sudden they're dating?? I must've missed out a lot.

"So you finally said yes to this idiot" I said to Jennifer. She laughed. "Yeah I've been hiding my feelings for him for too long" you have no idea how long I've been holding in my feelings.

"Congratulations, now you can finally stop bothering me" I said fake smiling and clapping for Jason.

"Don't be too happy stupid, I'm still going to annoy you" he said sticking his tongue out to me.

"Sam can I talk to you for a minute, alone" Jennifer said out of nowhere. She gave Jason a look. He understood the signal she was giving him, he left so Jennifer and I were by ourselves.

"What's up" I said.

"I know how you felt about Jason before, I know your feelings for him" oh god why do I feel like this bitch is going to lecture me about something.

"Jason and I have nothing going on anymore, don't worry I won't get in the way of you two, he's all yours now" that's the sad truth. To be honest, my feelings for Jason never went away, I forced myself to stop liking him because it was hopeless, he's clearly obsessed with this girl. Being his best friend again was the only option. I'm not going to cry about it, I'm actually really happy for him. He finally found someone that makes him really happy. As cheesy and corny it sounds, his happiness is all that mattered.

"So you're okay with all of this, Jason and I dating?" She asked.

"I'm not your parent you don't need my approval do whatever you want, just don't break his heart" I said. She better not break his heart or else these hands going straight to her face.

Without any warning, she hugged me tightly. I don't know why she was doing this but I hated it.

"Why are we hugging?" I said annoyingly.

"Because you're such a good friend" she responded. I don't recall being her friend but okay.

------------------------------------------------------
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THOSE TWO CHAPTERS!! SORRY IT TOOK ME 10 YEARS TO UPDATE IM LAZY AF I KNOW. BY THE WAY NICK IS GOING TO REAPPEAR AGAIN SO LOOK OUT FOR HIM LMAOO

ANYWAYS DO YOU THINK SAM IS GOING TO COME IN BETWEEN JASON AND JENNIFER'S RELATIONSHIP?

-VOTE OR COMMENT ❤