Chapter 8

Jason's P.O.V:

It didn't take long for the alcohol to get into her system. She could barely stand without tumbling every 2 seconds. She was holding on to the guy she came with. I was even surprised she even came with a guy. I didn't think I would ever see this day. She was all over him. And he had his hands around her waist slowly making his way down. A typical guy cliche move.

"Ever since Sam came, you couldn't take your eyes off of her" Jennifer interrupted my train of thoughts.

"What? What are you talking about, you're the only girl that matters tonight" I said.

"Jason you know tonight is tonight right, I would probably be too drunk to even remember what happens after this" she said. All night, Jennifer been acting so cuscious. She probably thinks I'll try and attempt something with her she's going to regret later. But I'm not those type of guys. Some people might think that but I don't go that far with a girl. I only lost my virginity once it's not like I fuck girls every single night.

"I don't expect you to remember, its best you forget anyways because who knows what I might do" I teased. I placed my hand on her thigh. I slowly made my way up. I could hear her heart beating repeatedly.

"Just tell me when to stop" I softly said in her ear.

She grabbed my face and smashed her lips onto mine. Her lips were so soft. Our lips moved in in sync. I don't know if she was drunk or just crazy enough to pull a move like this. She let out a moan. My fingers tangled in her hair. I gently pulled on it. Her head leaned back. My lips pressed against her neck. She kept her eyes closed. A couple kisses on her neck turned into sucking.

"Do you scream or moan" I asked.

"How about you find out for yourself" she responded back. I was already hard for her. I looked down to make sure my boner wasn't visible. I was ready to take her in. To explore her body. I just couldn't resist. She's going to forget about this whole moment anyways.

"How about we go somewhere more private" I told her. She accepted my invitation. We held hands as we made our way through the crowd. Then that's when I spotted Tyler and his gang of friends coming through the door. He first greeted Joey. His friends just followed him around like a lost puppy. He caught me staring at him and his eyes immediately turned cold.

I saw Sam all alone near where some frat boys were. She was wobbling all over the place and holding different drinks in her hand. Yeah she was fucked up.

One of the frat boys whispered something in her ear. I couldn't read his lips clearly. But Sam just nodded at him. Then he took her by her hand and they made their way upstairs. I was curious about where they were going and what they were going to do. If she's with a college student then that means trouble. These college boys that come to these types of parties only look for one thing and that's trying to score one for the night and taking advantage of you. I was not gonna let Sam do something she was going to regret, although I was still mad at her.

"I'll be back" I told Jennifer. She looked confused.

"Where are you going" I didn't answer her. I just took off while she got lost in the crowd.

I went upstairs and I couldn't spot them anywhere. There was a long hallway with 5 rooms on each side of the walls. They could be in any room right now. My only choice was to open each door one by one. I started with the first door and swung it open. The room was empty. It was a storage room. I opened the second. There was a couple on the bed under the sheet. All you could hear was moaning.

"You guys are doing great" I told them. They noticed me in the room and I quickly got out.

I sighed and open the third door. Then that's when I saw Sam on top of the frat boy. She was kissing on his neck. I was surprised by her skills. I didn't even think she knew anything about that.