Chapter 43

Jason's P.O.V:

The next morning, I decided to take Sam shopping. I somehow agreed with her that I was going to buy her a whole new wardrobe since she didn't like the clothes she has now, because apparently her old clothes is too boyish for her. She must definitely lost her memory for good, the old Sam hated clothes that was too girly that's why she owns all boy clothes. It's gonna be weird getting used to this "new" Sam, she's dressing and acting differently, I can't even recognize who she is anymore.

"Sam I'm not made out of money so you have to remember we can't get a lot of stuff" I said to her. She started scanning through the clothes racks completely ignoring my words. "Are you even listening to me?"

"Can you stop being so cheap I'm not gonna get a lot of stuff" she rolled her eyes.

I hated shopping more than anything. It's the most boring thing ever, especially with another person. I wasn't in the mood to stand around and wait hours for her to pick something out. She finally picked out a few shirts and shorts that seemed way too small on her. Especially the shorts. I took it out of her hand.

"Are you crazy? You're planning on wearing this" I said.

She looked at me confused. "What's wrong with it?"

"I'm not gonna let you walk around here looking like a slut" I put the shorts back into it's place. Why did I sound like a protective boyfriend.

"Well what do you insist I should wear?" She said. Instead of the shorts and small shirts she picked out, I replaced with a black long sleeve turtleneck and baggy jeans. She looked at me with disgust.

"You want me to look like someone's grandma" she said.

"Better than looking like a slut"

"You're unbelievable" she put back my choice of clothing and went back for searching clothes.

While shopping, I spotted a familiar figure walking into the mall. What is she doing here. It was Jennifer with glasses on and dressed in a trench coat. She looked like she was waiting around for somebody.

"Who's that" Sam said. I didn't even notice she was staring at me the whole time.

"What are you talking about?" I said.

"You were staring at that girl over there, who is it?"

"It's nobody I wasn't even staring at her, I was staring at that sign...uh they're having a sale on panties how cool is that?!" I faked laughed. "It's a great day for panties isn't it?" I kept babbling on. She wasn't convinced. She starting walking over to Jennifer, I followed behind her.

"Sam what are you doing" I said.

"I want to know who she is since you're staring at her so hard" oh god, why is she like this.

When we came across Jennifer, Sam tapped her on the shoulder. "Excuse me"

Jennifer turned around and when she saw me, she looked annoyed. I couldn't blame her, nobody likes running into their ex in public.

"Sam? You're alive?!" She said in a surprising tone and gave her a hug.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Sam chuckled. "Wait how do you know my name"

Jennifer titled her head looking lost, "what do you mean we've been going to school for months now"

"She lost her memory" I finally spoke. "When she got into that car accident, she slipped into a coma and now her memory is gone"

"Yeah I'm so sorry if I don't remember you, its hard to remember a lot of things now but I'm working on it" Sam said in an innocent voice. Her being nice to Jennifer disgusted me, she used to always insult Jennifer, seeing her like this was very weird.