Chapter 41

Jason's P.O.V:

2 weeks and three days have past by and Sam was still in the hospital. She hasn't awaken from her coma yet. I visit her everyday to make sure she was still under good condition. Each day that passes by I pray she somehow wakes up and she still has her memory. Even though I know she might possibly lose it because she hit her head hard. The police were investigating on who was responsible for the accident. There wasn't real proof or evidence of somehow being responsible for it, but the FBI and investigators did find several bullets in the car Nick and Sam was in. But they also found a gun in Nick's hand. This made no sense. Why would Nick shoot himself. The only logical reason is someone was probably shooting at them and Nick was trying to defend himself.

The school was surprisingly quiet. It has never been this quiet. Everyone would usually be chaotic but everything was just peaceful today. I haven't spoken to anyone in 2 weeks. I basically isolated myself from everyone after the incident that happened to Sam. I even broke up with Jennifer. I thought it would be right to just call it quits between me and her. I thought I loved her but to be honest she was just a cover up. The only reason why I dated her was to get my mind off of Sam but that was difficult for me to do. Sam was the only thing in my mind 24/7, I loved it but I hated it at the same time. I was crazy about that girl, I always been ever since we were little. I wish I just accepted my feelings for her and just made her my girlfriend. She was the only reason for my joy and happiness. Now all of that would probably disappear away because she won't remember who I am. Jennifer stopped coming to school right after the breakup. I guess she was tired of seeing my face.

There were pictures of Sam and Nick hung up around the school, underneath each picture it read "keep in your prayers" I just wanted to rip all of the papers down. I didn't want anything to be reminded of them.

Kacie and her cheerleading hoes walked up to me. I was not in the mood to deal with her, in fact I'm not in the mood to deal with anyone's shit.

"Aw Jason how are you feeling" she launched herself at me, she grabbed my head and rested it on her chest. Her boobs squished my face. I pushed her off.

"What the fuck is wrong with you" it's disgusting how much of a hoe she was now. It's even more disgusting that I once dated her. That's by far the biggest mistake I've ever made.

"I'm trying to comfort you" she said looking confused.

"Putting your boobs all over my face isn't comforting" I gagged.

"I'm just trying to be a nice person here" Ha! Bullshit.

I just ignored her walked away. When I was at my locker, Tyler and his friends shot me a glare. I didn't make any eye contact with him though. Even by not looking at his face I could tell he was about to start some shit.

"Well well we meet again McCann" his deep voice said from behind me. I slammed my locker shut and faced him.

"Actually we meet everyday because I see your face in school all the time" I said jokingly.

"You're a funny guy McCann I don't know why we're not friends" he said while taking a pack of cigarettes from his pocket.

"You know exactly why we're not friends Tyler" I growled.

"Oh I must've forgot you were the one who betrayed me, remember that McCann? when you took everything from me" he yelled, his voice echoed down the hallway.

"You know for damn well it was an accident and why are you bringing something up from years ago?"

"Because that's the one unforgettable thing I'll hold against you, I'll make sure I'll bring it up every time I see your face so you can feel the regret and guilt" he put the cigarette in between his lips and lit it up.