Chapter 32

2 hours have past and I was still handcuffed to the bed. My wrist were starting to get numb and I noticed the handcuffs were already leaving red marks. If this was a rope instead of a handcuff I would've escaped by now. But sadly it isn't. Tyler finally left me alone in the room, I'm actually glad he left, being in here alone is much better than having him sexually harass me. He locked the door when he left. I wish he left some food for me to eat, my stomach was killing me. I haven't eaten all day and I feel like I'm about to die.

"Ugh fuck I need to get out of here" I said to myself.

There was sudden vibration that came from end of the bed. I leaned my head forward, it was my phone. It seemed like someone was calling me. Fuck how was I supposed to answer it.

My hands and feet were tied up. What if it's Jason calling me. This could've been my only chance to call for help.

The door creeked open, "Hey beautiful, missed me?" Tyler said entering the room with a bag in his hand. Why would I miss someone who kidnapped me.

He pulled out some chinese take outs from the bag. Food. My stomach was growling for it. I wasn't a big fan of chinese food but I didn't care I just want anything to put in my mouth.

"You thought I was going to let you starve all day" he opened the container of food and the sweet smell of orange chicken filled the air.

"knowing the person you are, you probably would've let me die of hunger" I said. He just laughed at me.

"oh Sam, your humor always baffled me, maybe that's why I'm attracted to you" wait he's attracted to me? Ew the thought of Tyler liking me made me sick to my stomach. who would ever like a cruel person like him. He deserved hate more than love.

"that's sweet of you, too bad I don't like you" I responded.

"I didn't ask you to like me, I couldn't care less, I don't expect nobody to like me" he said in an unpleasant tone. "now eat this" he ordered as he placed the food next to me. How the fuck does he expect me to eat when my hands are handcuffed to a bed. Does he expect me to use my legs? Or just magically pick it up with my mind.

"Oh sure let me just use my hands real quick" I said sarcastically. I expected him to catch on to the sarcasm but he just looked at me confused. He's even dumber than Jason.

"I'm handcuffed, stupid!" I said.

"I can't handcuff you, I'm not allowed to" allowed to? Just take these handcuffs off and stop being so complicated.

"How am I supposed to eat then?"

He took a second to think, "I'll feed it to you" he smirked. Oh lord.

"I'm not a toddler, I can feed it myself just take these handcuffs off of me." I said.

"If I take it off I know you're going to pull a stupid move like run away, I don't trust you so in that case those handcuffs will never come off" he said. Okay I take back what I said about him being stupid because he was right, I was going to make a run for it if he took off the handcuffs.

"why would I do such a thing" I said in an innocent yet joking tone.

"do you want to eat or not? I have no problem finishing this orange chicken by myself" he started to put the food back in the bag.

"No" I quickly said. "Fine you can feed me" I groaned knowing the fact I had no other choice.

"Good girl" he said as he sat next to me. He brought the food back out, he also got out a plastic fork and some napkins. He placed the napkins on my chest. I felt like a toddler getting ready to be fed. This is not a good feeling at all but I can't turn down food.