Chapter 3

"So how did you guys meet" Jennifer said while stabbing her salad with the plastic fork. My plate was full compared to her. All she had on her plate was a salad and a bottle of water. My plate basically was a whole feast. I've never felt this fat before in my life.

"On Christian mingle dot com" Jason joked.

"Yeah his profile picture was him holding a bible and I instantly fell in love" I played along.

Jason reached for my hand and started caressing my hair, "her talk about the lord turned me on, then she met my parents and we decided to get married a day after" I slapped his hand away and rolled my eyes.

"no but real talk, we've known each other for long time, like when we were 6 that's why we're this close, he can be annoying, I mean really annoying sometimes but he's like a brother to me." I said.

"she's like a brother to me also" Jason added. I swear all he can never be serious ever.

Jennifer smiled at the sight of us joking around with each other. "well you guys are friendship goals, I could never be friends with a person for so long and not catch feelings for them, especially when it's a boy." Silence broke between Jason and I. The situation got so much awkward.

"uh tell us something about yourself, Jennifer you never fully introduced yourself." I quickly said trying to ignore the awkward moment that just happened a few moments ago. 

"well there's not much to know about, I came from New York but I moved here in LA just weeks ago with my dad. He had a job transfer so we had to move" she sad seeming a bit confused.

"what kind of job does he have" I said.

"he runs his own cooperation, so he's always working barely having time to come home but he brings home the big bucks so I'm not complaining" she lightly laughed.

I'm not surprised, another rich girl in this school is exactly what we need. (Notice the sarcasm). She already sits perfect and she's so neat. I bet she's those annoying perky rich girls who always in the most jolliest mood which annoys the fuck out of you. There's something about rich people that I despise, I don't know if its the fact that they have way more money than me or their ego and the way they act. Maybe it's both. That's the main reason why I can't stand Kacie. And she's a bitch so everyone can't stand her.

"so daddy's little girl always gets allowances and a brand new BMW every week" I teased. She looked confused.

"No actually I don't I'm no different from you, I still live normal life" she said while flipping her hair to the side.

"Ha I doubt it if your dad is that rich" I responded.

"Sam" Jason said in a warning tone. I sighed. I was getting worked up for no reason.

"All of our parents and lives are different" she continued. This girl was really in for a debate.

"Yeah but some lives are better than others therefore some people get things handed easily to them, you must get your way all the time, isn't that right princess?" I smirked waiting for a response.

"I'm suddenly not hungry anymore, I need to start walking to class the bell is about to ring in any minute" she said in a low voice. She got up and threw her plate away and placed her purse over her shoulder. "It was nice meeting you guys" she then walked off.

Jason crossed his arms. "Why did you do that"

"Do what?" I said playing dumb.

"You were insulting her, that's rude and she's new here" he said. She's not new to the world. She should already know and be woke about these things.