Chapter 22

A new change won't hurt. I looked myself in the mirror. I examined my face. I had a set of foundation, eyeshadow, lipstick and other facial makeup in front of me. I don't really know how to use any of these. I never put on makeup and nobody really taught me. It's sad, if you think about it. What kind of girl doesn't know how to put on makeup? Sam Hunt that's who.

"Okay Sam, time to make yourself less ugly" I said to myself while picking up the makeup brush. I had only 30 minutes to get ready before I left for school. I first applied the foundation onto my face. I then smeared the red lipstick onto my lips. The eyeliner part wasn't that difficult to do except I almost stabbed myself in the eye. I applied some blush onto my cheeks, so my face wouldn't look that dead. I plucked my eyebrows for the first time in forever, I'm pretty sure I was growing a unibrow.

After 15 minutes of caking my face with makeup I couldn't even recognize myself in the mirror. I didn't even look like a Sam anymore, I looked one of those bitchy snobby girls that could steal your boyfriend within seconds. I think I kind of liked it. I pulled my hair back into a messy bun, I was way too lazy to even work on it.

My closet still was full of my boyish clothes, If I'm attempting to look more attractive then I needed to get rid of these tomboy outfits immediately. I threw on my ripped tight skinny jeans. I had this black crop top that was backless but I'm unsure if I should wear it or not. It looked too revealing and I'm pretty sure it'll make me look like a hoe. I'm not trying to look like Kacie Miller.

I threw on the crop top but I put on a black leather jacket over it. I smiled at my reflection. Surprisingly I looked hot, but I felt like I was missing something. Heels.

I grabbed the tallest heels I could find and slipped them on. There's a 90 percent chance I'm probably going to fall and bust my face but at least I'd look hot while that happens. I slowly walked down the stairs, making sure I didn't miss a step. I would usually smell the aroma of mom's beacons and eggs. She would call me in or force me to eat something before I headed out. God I miss her. I know she'd be disappointed if I left with an empty stomach, so I just grabbed an apple from the fruit basket.

When I arrived to school 20 minutes later, I saw Jason and Jennifer in the parking lot together. He was on top of his car while she sat on his lap. They were holding hands and carelessly flirting. I could already feel my blood boiling up. Remember Sam he's out of your life now. He has nothing to do with you. When I stepped out, all eyes were on me. It's like I was walking on a red carpet or something and I was the starr of the show. I placed my hands on my hips, to make myself more dramatically fabulous. Everyone had a shocked look on their face, especially Jason. His mouth literally dropped to the ground. When he saw me notice, he quickly turned his attention elsewhere.

I started strutting in my heels as I kept my head up. I felt like I was on a runway. I'm loving all this attention on me, I would usually hate it but now I felt more alive and important. I heard some random guy whistle at me. I pretended like I didn't hear it but lowkey I was freaking out inside because a guy never whistled at me.

"Wow Sam you're looking hot" some freshman said to me.

"Thanks darling" I said in a snobby tone. "Go make yourself useful and park the car" I handed him the keys. He nodded immediately and sprinted to my car.

Kacie and her followers walked up to me looking shocked themselves. Kacie looked at me from head to toe. I know this bitch has something smart to say to me.

"Wow Sam I didn't recognize you for a second, there's something new about you but I can't put my fingers on it" she said smirking.

"I grew an inch today so maybe that's it?" I joked. She faked laughed, her crew joined her.

"Your sense of humor always baffled me. I see you finally stopped hanging with that douche" she said. I'm assuming she's taking about Jason.

"You know what they say, keep your circle of friends small" I responded.

"Oh lowkey shade huh, I love it brings out the bitch in you" laughter came from her crew.

"Must've picked that up from you" I smirked at her. She didn't look too pleased but she still managed to put a fake smile on her face.

"Anyways, I think we should hang sometime, you know just to catch up with each other" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Last time I checked, Kacie hated me why is she being so nice all of the sudden? This makes me want to throw up.

She walked away with her crew. Everyone was still staring at me. I hope they take a picture while they're at it, so it could last longer. When I made my way to the door I heard Jennifer calling out my name. I saw her walking towards me, behind her was Jason, refusing to make any eye contact with me. I instantly became annoyed.

"Sam you look so different, what happened to you" she said.

"I guess I woke up like this" I actually hate myself for trying to make that lame beyonce reference.

"You look so good, doesn't she look good Jason" she said. He glared at me once and faced the ground. He was dead silent.

"That's alright Jennifer, I don't need an irrelevant opinion from an irrelevant person anyways" I could tell he was getting pissed because his jaw started to clench.

"Am I missing something here?" Jennifer looked at both of us confused.

"Just put your boyfriend on a leash before he gets out of control" I said.

"Can we go now" he said to Jennifer in an aggressive voice.

"You better get that leash out now" I said then walked off leaving them behind.

I know that was bitchy of me to say but I'm just tired and so done with Jason. It's getting to the point where I just want to choke him every time I see him.

-------------------------------------------------------
SAM'S BITCHY MOOD IS LITERALLY MY MOOD 24/7! LOL THIS STORY IS GOING TO GET INTENSE LATER ON! I'M SO EXCITED.

DO YOU LIKE THE NEW SAM? OR IS SHE JUST TOO BITCHY AND IGNORANT?

-VOTE OR COMMENT! I LOVE YOU ALL!