Chapter 44

(Explicit Content Warning!): THE CONTENT OF THIS CHAPTER MAY BE CONSIDERED TOO SEXUAL AND UNHOLY TO SOME SO IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE AND DON'T LIKE SEXUAL THINGS I SUGGEST YOU SKIP THE LITTLE SEX SCENE, BUT IF YOU DO HAVE A SEXUAL AND DIRTY MIND LIKE ME THEN I HOPE YOU ENJOY THAT PART LOL!

****

Sam's P.O.V:

I hate how Jason takes three years just to get ready. Girls are usually the ones who's supposed to take this long to get ready. The party is probably gonna end by the time he's finished.

"Jason can you hurry up jesus christ I'm gonna grow old by the time you're finished" I said to him for the hundredth time.

He finally came downstairs. I have to be honest here, he actually looked hot. Like this was by far one of his best looks. He was dressed in a black ripped jeans with a plain white t-shirt that was tucked in, on top of that he had a black blazer on that made him look like a millionaire that could buy and sell you easily.

"You can't rush a men if he's trying to perfect himself Sam" he said admiring himself in the mirror. Why is he so cocky.

"I'll remember that next time I see a men" I teased him."now let's go and party baby!" I screamed. I don't know why I was in the mood to get fucked up tonight. I guess I missed going to parties like, I haven't had fun in such a long time. With all this mess and stress going on in my life I never even found the time to have fun. But tonight was my chance. I can be as free as I want. There was no limits tonight and no worries.

We could hear the bass of the music from a distance. There was flash of colorful of lights also, the place already looked packed. We finally pulled up to the parking lot. Before I could get out the car, Jason stopped me.

"Before you go in you have to remember you can't do some stupid shit okay? Don't get too drunk or get too turnt" he said. I rolled my eyes, he's not about to sit in this car and lecture me about being safe.

"You're not my parent Jason besides we haven't had fun in so long lighten up and get wild" I grabbed his hand and dragged him out the car.

When we walked in we had to squeeze our way in because everyone was bunched up together. I didn't think Bernie would invite this many people. There were people from school here too. The night club looked more of a strip club. There was a couple of show girls in the front of the room doing tricks on a pole. A couple of guys surrounded them blowing some money in the air. This place was wild, I've never been to a party like this before. There was a few people by the bar getting high and drinking. Some were even sniffing some crack. Then there was one part of the room were there was a bunch of girls on top each other, some were topless and some weren't even wearing pants. They were kissing and making out with each other.

"I already love this place" Jason said with his mouth open. This place must've been heaven for him.

I felt a hand slid around my waist. I quickly pushed off the person. "What the fuck" I said.

"Relax it's just me" it was Myles and behind him was Bernie and Ryan.

"What the fuck Myles you can't just do that to me I thought you were one of those weirdos" I said. He shook hands with Jason so did the other guys.

"I thought you guys weren't gonna make it" Bernie raised his voice through the loud music.

"Why would we miss this, this place is crazy!" I said still shocked because I've never experienced anything like this.

"I told you it was going to be lit, everyone in town is here, college students, cheerleaders, lesbians, milfs and even pornstars" wow he must got some type of connection with people if he invited the whole city to this party.