Chapter 52: Gone (Part 2)

Madara's P.O.V

"YOSHIMA!!!" I shot awake yelling.

Then I quickly clutched my stomach.
I liked down.  I was bandaged up.

Yoshima was kidnapped as well as Kuro.

"Madara!  Calm down!" I felt hands pushing me down.

I looked up to see Hashirama with a worried face.

"I thought you died!" I said as my voice cracked.
"What would give you that crazy idea?" Tobirama said crossing his arms.
"Shadow told me." I said looking down.
"I thought I was gonna die, but Tobirama saved me." Hashirama said.
"I just used the Flying Thunder God technique to transport us before he burned us." Tobirama said.
"Burned?" I asked confused.
"Yeah with lava..."

"I did it at the last moment which made him believe he killed us. That idiot." Tobirama said gritting his teeth.
"Well they won't be expecting us... That's a good thing." Hashirama said with a light smile.

"I have to go find her and Kuro!  He'll-  He'll-"
"I've sent Senju and Uchiha out to go look for them." Hashirama said.

"This man is willing to pick a fight with the two strongest clans." Tobirama said.

"Well he's in for a heck of a fight." Hashirama said.

"Wait. Where's Mito?!" I asked feeling worried.

Hashirama gave a pained look.

"Come with us." Tobirama said as I struggled to get up.

"Do you need help?" I heard Hashirama ask.
"I'm perfectly fine."

***

I looked at the pale Mito who was being healed by a medical ninja.

She had bandages all over.

"Mama." Hideo sat beside his mother looking worried.
"Who did this?" I asked clenching my fist.

"Mito was on the verge of death when I saw her. I found her and Hideo in a closet. Hideo was crying a lot. I immediately tended to her wounds and did everything I could. I still am doing everything to make sure she lives. She was stabbed with a katana. I believe she had wounds earlier but tended to them herself. The non-serious wounds looked like they were caused by a lightning style user." The medical ninja said and I gritted my teeth.

The only lightning user that was there at the scene was, "Kazumi...."

I growled.

"Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! It's all my fault! I should've killed this guy when I first saw him! We wouldn't have been in this mess." I said as I dropped on my knees.

I started to tear up as tears streamed down my face.

"I can't even protect my own family. I failed once again." I started to think of the brothers I lost, Shizuko, my parents... Now I'm losing Yoshima and Kuro.

"Madara.. Stop blaming yourself. You had no clue that this would be done." Tobirama said.
"I blame all of us." Hashirama said.

"We should've prevented him from entering the hospital, but we failed. Mito should've beaten Kazumi, but she failed." Hashirama said looking down at his wife.

"I just can't believe this happened and they took the baby too." Tobirama said.

"I don't think Kuro died. I don't think Shadow's that heartless to kill a newborn baby, but Yoshima..." Hashirama gave a pained look.

"Even though, we have to still retrieve him even if Yoshima is... dead." Tobirama said in a soft voice.

I got up, "I'm going to bring them back home."

"OI! Don't think you are doing it alone!" Tobirama said, "I want to kick that man's butt!  He pinned me to a tree with a Katana...  In my stomach!"

"I am coming too!" Hashirama said with a smile and I smirked.

"Let's go save my family." I said as my Mangekyou Sharingan activated.

Shadow's P.O.V

"Don't tell me you are going to kill a baby!" Kazumi said and I laughed a bit.
"Of course not! I'm going to raise that child as if it is my very own." I said and she took a deep breath out.

I glared at her, "Don't tell me you are that weak! If that baby didn't posses the Sharingan, I'd kill it instantly!"

"Le-Leave him.. Alo-alone." Yoshima coughed out as I held her neck, as her body was dangling off of a cliff above a river.

"Yoshima... You are so week and pathetic. You can't even protect your own child. You should've listened to me." I said as she tried to get out of my grip.

"You idiot. Your brother's are dead, Mito is dead, your nephew is dead... I purposely did this to make Madara live in hell! He ruined my life!" I said pulling off the mask.

"Remember me?!" I said and her eyes widened.

"It's- you... That Harogomo kid- Who tried to kill me back then.. But you died-" she said coughing out her words.

"Madara made that explosion in the clan's main household. He killed my mother, father as well as my sister!  I was left alone!  How do you think I felt!  I FAKED MY DEATH!  YOU WOULDN'T SEE REVENGE COMING!" I yelled.

"K-Kazumi...  You know what you are doing is wrong." Yoshima said and I gritted my teeth.

"Die Yoshima." I said and released her and she fell into the river.

She won't survive.  She doesn't even have enough strength to move herself.

She'll just drown.

Getting to the Other Side ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara