Chapter 11: "Her name is Shizuko Uchiha."

Yoshima's P.O.V

I think I've gotten over Madara.
It's been a month since I was at the river bank with Hashirama.
Now I'm eating well, training, smiling...
Oh who am I kidding! I'm still in love with Madara. I think my father has bought the fact that I don't like Madara.

Today my father was going to make an announcement in the courtyard to the rest of the clan.

My mom put me in a yukata, and father made sure Tobirama and Hashirama were in the battle gear.

"I can't be in battle gear..." I whispered frustrated.
"It's okay Yoshima! You look really cute!" Hashirama said patting my head.
"Facing the rest of the clan and I look cute,"A vein popped on my forehead, "...great.."

***

Wow... We have a lot of clan members...

I stared at the hundreds of members within the courtyard and blushed.

Tobirama and Hashirama stood at my left and my mother stood at my right with father on her right.

"Hello fellow clansmen. Today I bring you here to discuss some matters..."

What was father up to...

"We are in a full out war with the Uchiha. We must be prepared at anytime to fight!"

Obviously...

"We have discovered something very interesting about the Uchiha. Just like the Senju, they too have a daughter in the main household."

My eyes widened. So Madara lied about the amount of siblings he had...

"This girl is Yoshima's age and is being well secluded from the rest of the world."

A girl, like me... In the Uchiha.

Gasps and whispers were heard throughout the group of Senju.

"Her name is Shizuko Uchiha."

A thought of Madara in girl version came to mind. I shook my head and came back to reality.

"Killing her wouldn't be the downfall to the Uchiha clan, but she's the reason they are still fighting. Like us, they want to protect that precious someone so they won't have to enter the battle." Father looked at me and I blushed.

Is he really planing to kill her?

"There's also the two boys from the main family... Izuna and Madara Uchiha." Father said in a deep and angry voice.

"Madara and Izuna have a rivalry with my two sons, Hashirama and Tobirama."

"Two months ago, the eldest, Madara, first activated his Sharingan."

The events of two months ago appeared in my head and I looked down. Hashirama placed his hand on my shoulder and I gave him a light smile.

"Madara Uchiha has already killed many skilled clansmen and will be able to take down more if we don't take him down soon. He'll surely grow up, surpass his father, and bring down the Senju if not stopped." What was father trying to get at...

"We must eliminate the Uchiha." Eliminate?

"We need to make sure there is none left so we can live freely."

"If Madara or any Uchiha is seen, don't hesitate... Kill them."

I knew father was mad, but I didn't know he was this mad. He wants us, to eliminate a whole clan, from the face of the earth...