Chapter 29: Reaching Peace

Hashirama's P.O.V

"My brother died from that wound!" Madara said staring at me with his Mangekyou Sharingan.

They look different.

"He left this strength to me, in order to protect the Uchiha!" He said in an angered tone.

"I have sent you a cease-fire agreement!  If you want to protect the Uchiha, then let's stop this fight."  I said and he started to activate his Susanoo.
"Hashirama!  When are you going to stop spouting your childish dreams?!  We can't come to terms!" He said coming at me.

I won't give up on this dream I have.  I want peace and I'll continue to strive for that.

Yoshima's P.O.V

"It's because of you Senju that Izuna is dead!" Shizuko said as we fought.

I've realized she got her Mangekyou Sharingan.

It must've been when Izuna died..  That must've triggered it.

"I'll kill you Yoshima!"
"Stop saying such reckless things." I said and punched her.  She flew into a bunch of trees.

I saw her get up and slowly made her way back to the battlefield. 

She wiped the blood running down her lip.

"You will die yourself if you aren't focused, Shizuko." I said and she started to laugh.
"You will die, Idiot!" She said weaving handsigns.

"Fire Style!  Fireball Jutsu!"
"Water Style! Water Manipulation!" I said and created a fog.

I immediately went underground to give Shizuko an unexpected attack.

I punched her into the air. Hurling her up high, and she dropped down to the ground.

I jumped back, "Basic attacks don't work on me!" I said.

"You think you'll get me easily like last time? Well think again!" I said and she got up.

I put my hands together and closed my eyes, as the blue marking appeared on my head.

"Yes!" I said smirking.

"I'm gonna take you down."

Magenta coloured flames started to surround Shizuko.

I gasped, "Susanoo.."

"Yoshima, what was that about me being taken down?" She said with a demonic smirk.

I have a Jutsu that might help, but I haven't perfect it yet. It's worth a try..

"Earth Style! Earth Dragon Jutsu!" I slapped the ground and it started to shake.
"What the hell?!" Shizuko yelled and I smirked.

A stone dragon head appeared out of the ground as well as it's lengthy stone body.

I jumped on it's head, "I'm not going to lose that easily!"

Hehe! It actually worked.

Madara's P.O.V

I looked at the ground as it started to shake.

"What the-" I looked at Shizuko who was in her Susanoo.

I looked at Yoshima with her hand on the ground.

She was bringing something big.