Chapter 7: Founded Out

Yoshima's P.O.V

After that day...  Hashirama has accepted my relationship with Madara and he vowed to make sure we were happy no matter what.

Not only did that happen, both Hashirama and Madara help me train, I'm better than ever!

At the moment, Hashirama and Madara were battling it out to see who was the best.

'So fast...'

Then both of them punched each other in the face.

Madara fell, and Hashirama stubbled back maintaining his stance.

"Good try, Madara!  Hashirama's the winner!" I said.

"You are doubting me already?!" Madara yelled irritated and I giggled.

"Your Taijutsu and Kumite are good.." 

"You can even get a tie with me." Madara said..

I was confused...

"This is not a tie...  I'm still standing."  Hashirama said.

Then I understood seeing a skipping stone falling out of the sky.

"Eh?"

The stone hit Hashirama in the head and he fell.

"Ouch!"

"What did you say?"

"Calm down guys." I said helping Madara up and checking if Hashirama was ok..

"You ok, brother?"

"I'm fine!  Nothing like that can hurt me!" I laughed.

"What's so funny?!" Hashirama asked and I started to smile madly..

"I'm just so happy...  My brother accepts my lover and gets along well with him."  I said with a few tears leaving my eyes, causing Madara to blush and Hashirama to blush lightly as well.

They both hugged me, "Don't cry Yoshima!"  Madara said.

***

After that we all went for a drink of water.

Madara and Hashirama were bickering about changing our futures into something better.

"That's right..  If we master a lot of Justu and become stronger..  The adults won't be able to ignore us anymore..." Hashirama said.

That just made me think of father and mother ignoring me all the time.

I started to frown...

Hashirama placed his hand on my back, "Don't worry Yoshima...  Father and mother will know your true strength."

I gave Hashirama a light smile...

"You must overcome your weaknesses and the Justu you're not good at..."  Madara said smirking at me causing me to blush.

"Well, I'm already stronger than your average adult on that..."  Madara got up and made his way somewhere else...

Hashirama followed him and I followed closely behind.

***

Madara was peeing in the water!!!

I gasped and Hashirama covered my eyes.

"Don't open them.  This isn't appropriate for you!" Hashirama said leaving me and my eyes stayed shut.

"It's true that you can't..."

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO STAND BEHIND ME!"

"I found your weak point..."

"I'LL THROW YOU IN THE SPOT WHERE I JUST PEED!!!"