Chapter 80: Goodbye

(Listen to the song while reading)
Madara stared off into the distance as the cool winds moved his long black spiky hair back.

"It's time."
He took a deep breath.

He picked up his belongings and slowly started to walk in the distance...

Far far away from his home, far from his old life, to create a new one.

He wanted to say goodbye to his beloved wife and children, but he couldn't.

He felt that he'd break down, avert his eyes from what he wanted to something else because of his emotions.

This time...
He'd choose what he wanted.

Thoughts of his wife and children flashed throughout his mind with every step he took.

He started to feel a burden build.

Probably it's best he says goodbye or he would never be able to let go of his loved ones.

"Madara!  There you are!  I've been looking everywhere for you!"  Yoshima slowly stopped her sprint stopping behind Madara.

He didn't turn...
Silence filled the air as the wind blew.

"Madara?" Yoshima questioned.

She reached out to touch him.

"Please don't." He said harshly.

"What's wrong?" Yoshima gave a confused smile holding her hand to her chest.

Madara has never been so harsh to her.
But the onyx haired man was afraid that if she touched him, he wouldn't be able to let go of her.

The man stayed silent as the breeze got colder.

"We should go inside...  It's getting cold." Yoshima said a bit frightened by the male's attitude.

*THUD*

Madara dropped the bag he was holding.

"Why...  Why do you have such a big bag with you?" Yoshima questioned as her face became pale.

Such a heavy bag...
It was telling her he was leaving.

"B-But you said you wouldn't leave again...  You told me-"
"This time.  It's different." Madara emphasized different.

"What happened this time?  We can talk this out!  Leaving doesn't really do anything if the problem is still here when you return." Yoshima stuttered shifting a lot panicking.
"I won't return this time." Madara said deepening his tone.

"M-Madara!  Don't you dare!  I swear to God-"
"You swear what Yoshima?  What?!" Madara turned grabbing Yoshima and staring at her straight in the eyes with his Mangekyou Sharingan.

Yoshima stood there in fear.

"Why don't you see that I'm bad for you?  I've been through hell and hell follows me wherever I go!" Madara gripped on Yoshima's arms growling as she winced in pain.

"Madara, I love you so damn much that it hurts.  You taught me how to love, you made me the strong woman I am today.  We have children together!  I gave birth to our baby girl a week ago!  I'm willing to go to death with you!" Yoshima yelled.

"Stop loving me..."
"No, I can't."

Yoshima's breathing quickened as tears slid down her cheeks.

"I hurt you!  I can't protect you or the family.  You already saw that I couldn't protect my brothers, my sister, and my parents!" Madara said digging his nails into Yoshima's arms.
"I couldn't protect, my parents, and my brothers!  Madara I know your pain!"

"No you don't!" Madara pushed his wife on the ground.

Yoshima fell flat on her back.

She stared at the sky as her vision got blurry.

"Yoshima!" Yoshima was pulled into Hashirama's arms.

"What are you doing Madara?!" Hashirama growled.
"I was just leaving." Madara picked up his bag.

"Madara!" Yoshima yelled trying to make her way towards him

"Madara! Don't you dare leave me again!"  Yoshima cried crawling.

"Madara!!!"

"Yoshima!" Hashirama pulled her back into his arms.

"Let him go!"

Yoshima still fought and screamed.

"Madara!  If you leave, it's over!  Don't ever come back!" Yoshima yelled staring at his blurry figure.

"Goodbye Yoshima." Madara quickly disappeared.

Yoshima screamed and cried.

"Madara!!
"Shh....  It's okay...  It's okay.." Hashirama held his broken sister in his arms.

This time...

Madara was really gone.