Chapter 60: The Village Hidden in the Leaves

Madara's P.O.V

Shadow dropped down in front of me.

I looked at his dead body.

"You really didn't hold back..." Tobirama said.
"He has been ruining this family for so long... He doesn't deserve to live." I said as my eyes went back to it's black colour.

"Madara... Y-You idiot... Do you really think just because I failed, your life won't turn into hell?" Shadow coughed out.
"Man... I killed you. Shut Up and die!" I yelled.
"I will. I'm just warning you. Karma's a bitch-" I stabbed him with a Katana.

"Now that that's over..."

Now all I could think about was Yoshima and Kuro.

"I got Shadow's body. I'll meet you guys later." Tobirama said taking his body and quickly leaving.

I started to walk with Hashirama and Mito.

"I hope Yoshima is okay..." Mito said in a worried tone.
"Of course she is! She is my wife after all!" I said with a smirk and they both rolled their eyes.

"Madara!" I heard Yoshima's voice and I immediately ran towards the beautiful sound.

I stopped and smiled seeing her, holding Kuro and smiling.

"You want to hold him?" She asked.

I smiled and took him into my arms...
My son...
He's perfectly okay...

"Where's Kazumi?" Mito asked.
"She passed out..." Yoshima said.

"We'll go retrieve her." Mito said dragging Hashirama.
"Don't go making babies so soon!" Hashirama said snapping his fingers at us.

I rolled my eyes as they left.

"...Madara..." Yoshima slowly dropped, but I caught her with my available arm.

"You used too much chakra... I see." I said and she laughed awkwardly.

I kissed her forehead and threw her over my shoulder.

"M-Madara!"
"Let's go home!" I laughed the whole way.

It sure does feel good to be victorious.

***

Hashirama's P.O.V

Madara and I were standing on the mountain we once sat on and talked as kids.

"Do you remember when we talked here as kids?" I asked Madara.
"Yeah." He replied calmly.

It's been a month since the issues with Shadow ended.

Madara held a leaf with a hole in it, and stared at it as the wind blew causing it to move.

"I thought it was just a dream... I could've made it if I wanted, yet I-" I cut off Madara.
"That dream will become a reality." I said.

"The Head of Shinobi, who protect the fire country from shadows... Hokage..." I said.

"How does it sound?"
"What's that?"
"The Fire Country requested us to decide the Head of the Village. I want you to become the Head... To become Hokage." I said to him.

"You don't have your brothers and sister no more. But I want you to think of all the Shinobi in the village as your brothers and sisters. I want you to watch over them." I said and he looked towards the village.

"I wasn't even able to protect my own Uchiha brothers. I couldn't save my wife and son." He said and I sighed.
"Yoshima and Kuro are perfectly fine. Back then, when the deaths happened. We didn't have much of a choice. Plus there's no time to complain! Beside of course the Uchiha and Senju, the Sarutobi clan and Shimura clan also want to become our allies." I said.
"No way... Is that true?" Madara said shocked.
I nodded, "and they're not the only ones. This village will grow bigger and bigger."

"It's about time we choose a name for it too. Do you have any ideas?" I asked him and he stared at the leaf.

He placed it towards his eye, "The Village Hidden in the Leaves. What do you think?" He said and I went into my depressed mode.

"How simple... And without even a twist... Exactly how it looks..."
"WELL IT'S THE SAME FOR HOKAGE!!! AND ANYWAY DO YOU STILL HAVE THAT DEPRESSION ISSUE?!"

We calmed down.

"Is the Hokage someone that will always stay in the village to watch over it?" Madara asked.
"Yes, but it's not only that... As the village grows the Hokage is going to be quite busy." I said putting a thinking face on.

"That's why I want to carve your face into this big stone. A symbol meaning that you'll protect the village!" I said.

"Are you... Joking?" He said sweat dropping.
"I might just modify you a little, because you look too menacing!" I said winking.

"So you were here.. WHY ARE YOU IDLING OVER THERE!? THE LORDS OF THE FIRE COUNTRY ARE COMING TO DISCUSS!" We turned to see Tobirama yelling.
"Tobirama..." Madara said and they glared at each other.

"...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...Yoshima's pregnant again..." Madara said with a blush on his face.

"WHAT?!" I yelled shocked, but happy at the same time.
"WHY SO SOON?!" Tobirama yelled.

"WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!" Tobirama said shaking the man.

"Well one day, Mito wanted Yoshima and I to have a day together alon-"
"MITO!!!"