Chapter 22: The Battle Begins

*Two Months Later*

Madara's P.O.V

For the past two months, the Uchiha and Senju haven't really encountered in battle.

It's really weird, everything's been so quiet lately.

Father has denied Shizuko's request to go on the battlefield, and hasn't really denied or accept my mother's request.

"I won't allow mother to enter the war!" I said as I walked down the halls of the main household.

"So are you going to boss me around now?" I was stopped by mother who stood in front of me.
"No mother, it's just that I think you shouldn't interfere or risk your life for this dumb war." I said crossing my arms.

I felt her hand on my shoulder, "You, your father, Izuna, your late brothers, and even Shizuko want to protect me. But I feel that it's a mother's duty to protect her children. Iwa is my rival, just as Hashirama is yours." She said smiling.

Mother...

Yoshima's P.O.V

Father was sending a bunch of Shinobi into the Uchiha territory.. We need to gain numbers.

"Yoshima! Ready to go?" My mother asked. Her appearance has really changed throughout the years.

Yeah, she was being sent on the battlefield to fight, and I was being sent as a medical ninja.

"Mother.. Please stay." I begged and she shook her head.
"Now that you are being sent on the battlefield gives me more than a reason to go." She said smirking.
"I won't go then!"
"Good, but I'm still going."
"No I'm going!" Mother started to laugh, then she pulled me in to a big hug.

"Whatever happens out there, I want you to make sure you live on. Marry someone you really love. Give me some grandkids, at least three. Live on until you get old and wrinkly. I love you Yoshima." She said and I felt tears stinging my eyes.

"W-Why does it sound like you are saying goodbye?!" I said and she released me.
"I'm not!" My mother said laughing.  I could tell she was lying. Is she planing her death or something?

***

We were out running through Uchiha territory.

Mother, Hashirama, Tobirama, and I with other shinobi.

"We'll soon engaged combat." Mother said.

"When that happens, Yoshima you must drop back, and prepare to heal any injured Shinobi."
"I will!"
"Tobirama and Hashirama, be prepared for a tough battle." She said and they nodded.

"For the rest of you! Medical ninja in the back, and the rest upfront, ready to fight."
"Yes!"

Izuna's P.O.V

"Mother! Father! A bunch of Senju have appeared on Uchiha territory! They're taking down everyone in sight!" I said rushing to my father and mother.

"I should've suspected such an attack!" Father said feeling irritated.
"Go out with Madara, and our strongest Shinobi! We'll eliminate all of them!" Father said.

"I'm coming too!" Mother said, but father shook his head.
"No, Izumi! Stay put! The Senju will be taken down before you know it!" Father said and she rolled her eyes.

I immediately left the room to get the shinobi!

Hashirama's P.O.V

Mother is an amazing Shinobi.

So far no shinobi has reached expectations to give her a reason to use ninjutsu!

She has only been using her Katana to take them down.

Just then a katana came towards my direction, but I easily dodged it.

"Madara..."

"So glad you could make it Hashirama!" He said and we encountered combat, right away.

Madara's P.O.V

I activated my Sharingan and one woman caught my eye. She was taking down so much shinobi in hand-to-hand combat.

She looked exactly like Tobirama, but female... and an adult.

That must be, "Your mom..." I said and Hashirama looked at me.

"So you've realized."
"Why is she out here?" If my mom finds out she's here, she'll come out.
"That's none of your business!" Hashirama said he started to push me back. He has gotten stronger in two months?!

Yoshima's P.O.V

I was healing the injured. I need to stay at the top of my game.

"Gotcha!" I heard behind me and I dodged the attack.

"You are the Senju princess, am I right?" The man asked and I gritted my teeth.
"I'll take that as a yes." He came at me with his Katana. I dodged his attacks easily.
"Why not fight back? Is it because you are the princess? Or you just don't know how to?" He said smirking.

I snapped.

"Water Style! Chaos Wave!" I said as water was pat from my mouth. It pushed the man so far back he hit a tree and passed out.
"Idiot."

I returned to my healing.

"Iwa!" I heard someone call my mother's name.
"Izumi..." My mother said gritting her teeth. Madara's mom?!

"Mother, please go back!" Madera begged as she walked towards the battlefield.

The Senju jumped back to our side of the battle, as the Uchiha jumped back to theirs.

"Madara! Please don't worry about me!" Izumi said and Madara gritted his teeth. So he too didn't want his mom to fight too.

"Iwa, let's finish what started many years ago!" Izumi said and my mom started to smirk.
"You are on." Mother said.
"You'll die before me!"
"Not if I kill you first!" Mother said and the big battle begun.
------------------------------------
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆