Chapter 45: Murdered

Madara's P.O.V

Hashirama and I reached the Uchiha compound.

Hashirama started to anime cry.

"What's wrong?!"
"The Uchiha compound is so beautiful..." He said and I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Hashirama!  Focus!" I said and he wiped up his tears.

"Where does she live?" He asked me.

"Follow me." I said as we walked through the compound for a bit.

"There." I said pointing at a house.
"Time to do this." Hashirama said.

Kazumi's P.O.V

"You love me right Kazumi?" The man asked me pinning me to the wall.
"N-No.." I said trembling.
"Stop being scared." He said pulling up the mask on his face so his lips were showing.

He kissed my cheek and started to trail kisses on my neck.

"...Stop.." I moaned softly.

"Be my queen." He said staring me straight in the eyes.
"Q-Queen?"

"I'm going to ruin Madara's life.  I know you hate Yoshima for being with Madara." He said and forced a kiss on my lips.

"I'm going to kill her." He said parting our lips.

"And the child coming." He said and my eyes widened.

"Yes.  Yoshima Uchiha is pregnant with Madara Uchiha's child." He said and softly kissed my lips.

"Become my Queen, and you can have Madara."

"He took away everything from me.  I'll make his life a living hell."

"I know you love him..  You've loved him for awhile right?" He said and I felt a blush crawl on my cheeks.

He moved away from me.

"Think about it."

"Also...  If you tell people you know me.  I won't hesitate to kill you instantly.  If you run away, I'll find you and kill you."  He disappeared and I dropped to my knees.

Just then my house door slid wide open.

"M-Madara?" I stuttered staring at the man who stared down at me.

"H-Hashirama Senju?!" I said and bowed towards them.

"Why are you bowing?" Hashirama said with an awkward laugh.
"You two are our leaders.  It's respectful." I said with a blush and Madara frowned at me.
"You don't need to bow." Hashirama said.

"Do you know about a guy with dark clothing?  He wears a black mask.  Shows only his eyes." Madara said changing the topic completely.

My eyes widened but slowly went back to normal as I remember what the man said.

He'll kill me if I say.

"No." I said plainly.
"This man is threatening Yoshima and I as well as Hashirama's family." Madara said squatting to get down to my height.
"That's a shame, Madara-sama." I said and his eyes widened and they squinted.

"Don't call me Madara-sama."
I sighed, "If I see this man, I'll immediately tell you clan leader."
"Call me Madara.  Not Madara-sama or clan leader.  You are someone very close to me." He said ruffling my hair and I felt tears starting to overwhelm my eyes.

"Don't cry." He said.

Madara gave me a confused look then quickly grabbed my arms and pinned me against the wall.