Chapter 41: The Wedding

Yoshima's P.O.V
I was in my attire.

"Yoshima!  It's time to get out there!" I heard Mito said and I blushed.

"Okay!" I said.

The time has come.
It's time to shine.  I took a deep breath.

Tobirama and I hooked our arms together and we started to walk down the isle.

Since father's dead, he volunteered to walk me down the isle.

I'm really nervous...
I started to see Madara at the end, with Hashirama by his side.

"You look beautiful.  Don't be nervous." Tobirama said in my ear and I blushed.

I looked around to see Mito, Hideo, Haru and a few other Uchiha and Senju.

The were smiling and clapping.
I can't believe this is happening right now.

I finally reached the end of the isle and looked up at Madara who was giving me a soft smile.

He lent his hand out, and I took it.

I walked in front of him and faced him as we held hands.

I stared at his smiling face and felt tears threatening my eyes.

"You'll ruin your make up."  Madara said wiping my tears.

Today I went from Yoshima Senju, to Yoshima Uchiha.

***

"Yoshima! You look amazing!" Haru said hugging me.

The ceremony was over and we were at the after party.

"Thank you." I said with a smile.

"You must be extremely happy. You kept crying, and crying.." Haru said and I blushed in embarrassment.

"Yoshima!" Mito came and hugged me.

"You were great up there!" She said and Hashirama followed behind her holding Hideo.

"Yeah. You look extremely beautiful." Hashirama said.

"Hi Hideo!" I said waving. He looked at me frightened.
"Maybe it's because you look different, Yoshima." Hashirama said laughing awkwardly.

I sighed, "I'm going to find Madara."
I said waving goodbye and leaving quickly.

I walked around to find him being congradulated by a bunch of Uchiha.

"Madara-sama! You look amazing!" One girl said placing her hand on his chest.

I felt a vein pop on my forehead.

Who is this girl? I never seen her before.

I walked towards Madara and he gave me a big smile.

"Yoshima Uchiha!" He said pulling me into a big hug and kissing my lips.

I prolonged the kiss. That oughta show that girl.

We pulled away and I looked at the girl.

She had an embarrassed blush on her face.

"Yoshima, you are going to live in the Uchiha compound. You know that right?" Madara said and I nodded.
"Yeah, I know." I said.
Madara brought his lips to my ear, "We have the whole house to ourselves." He whispered and I blushed.

"We'll leave you two love birds." The men surrounding us said and I nodded.

"Come on, Kazumi!" I heard.
"Kazumi, huh?" I said.
"What?" Madara asked.
"Nothing." I said.
"What about Kazumi? We are married now. You must tell me everything." He said.
"She was flirting with you! Why is she even here?" I said confused and a bit irratated.
"Kazumi was Shizuko's close friend. She was the only one allowed to see Shizuko out of all the other Uchiha outside the main household.  So she was a close family friend." Madara said.
"Oh." I said a bit upset.  The thought that I killed Shizuko...  It hurts me that I caused Madara pain.

Kazumi must've liked him when they were younger.

"Let's dance." Madara said pulling me towards him as we moved to the soft music.

I blushed,  he's such a good dancer.

"Madara.."
"Hm?"
"I love you."
"I love you too."

Madara's eyes widened and he stopped dancing.

"What is it?" I asked.
"Nothing.  Hold on." He said and left.

Madara's P.O.V

I saw the dark figure again.

I quickly made my way towards the forest.

I slowly stopped seeing him up in the trees.

"Madara Uchiha...  Shouldn't you be with your wife Yoshima?" He asked.
"Why are you here?  Do you want to dance too?" I asked crossing my arms.
"I never thought Madara could be so generous.." He said.
I quickly disappeared, "Not that kind of dance." I said and tried to kick him but he quickly moved.

"You took everything away from me Madara.  You should watch your back because I'll be back to take everything away from you!" He said angrily.

"Reveal yourself." I said and he laughed.

"Tell Yoshima and Kazumi hello for me." He said and quickly disappeared.

"Dammit!  I went too lightly on him." I jumped off the tree and made my way back to my wedding party.

What does he want with Yoshima and Kazumi?

----------------
Authors note: I tried.  I don't know how Japanese traditional weddings go...  So I just put it like that.  Hope you liked it though!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆