Epilogue 1 pt. 2

I stood in an empty space. The grass was fresh, and it smelt nice. There was a stage, and a projector.

On the stage was a single note.

'I love you, Irene."
'I hope you love me back. ;-; Now look up, my pabo princess.'

The stage turned on, and slide show of picture played with a soft beat. There were pictures of me with the boys, Yoongi and I, Seventeen and I.. Pictures of the seven of us on Jin's graduation. Then pictures of the seven of us on Yoongi's graduation. A picture of me kissing his cheek appeared and I screamed.

I can't believe it's been almost three years. I was going to graduate in three months!

Lastly, a picture of me posing for Yoongi. I remember that day. I had just bought him a camera, and he went crazy, taking picture of everything.

Then Jungkook, and the six boys appeared on stage. They all smiled at me. Jungkook spoke in the microphone. "This is for you noona."

They began to sing No Makeup by Zion.T. It was my favorite song. Jungkook sang first, then Jimin, Jin, Taehyung, Namjoon with his deep voice, J-Hope rapping... And lastly Yoongi coming on stage.

"Stop looking in the mirror
Don't worry about your weight
You're already beautiful the way you are
No makeup yes no makeup yes
No makeup looks best on you
You don't seem to get it, no matter how many times I say
but I want to tell you again and again everyday..." He rapped.

"You're already beautiful the way you are" Jungkook and Jimin sang together. "No make up ye no make up ye" Tae and Jin sang, and Yoongi smiled, and said "No makeup looks best on you"

He walked down the stage, with a bouquet of pink chocolate covered strawberries. My eyes widened as Yoongi handed it to me.

I gulped, and accepted them, and he pulled me to him.

"I promised myself that I would wait until to you graduate, but I can't help myself..." He mumbled in my hair. I blushed, "Will you be my girlfriend, Bae Irene?"

"SAY YES!!!" The six boys shouted. Tears began to drop out of my eyes. "Pabo! Of course yes!" I cried, and they all cheered. Yoongi had the biggest smile on his face. He pressed a soft kiss to my lips, and Taehyung began to yell in the microphone 'SHE SAID YES SHE SAID YES'.

Yoongi hugged tightly, "I thought you would never ask me because you didn't want to be commited." I told him honestly. He laughed, and kissed me nose.

"No," He grinned his gummy smile. "I see you're wearing the ring." He commented, and I nodded. Jungkook, Jimin, Tae, and J-Hope began to sing Let's Not Fall In Love by Big Bang. Seriously... These boys...

"LOVE SUCKS!" Rap Monster screamed.
"I WANT A GIRLFRIEND!!" Jin cried.

"URI SARANGHAJI MARAYO!!" The four Big Bang lovers screamed in the microphone.

"Yah! Let's go!" Yoongi yelled, unplugged the outlet for the microphone. It was silent, and the eight of us laugh.

"Let's eat rice cakes!" Tae suggested, and I shook my head. "How about barbecue?"

"PLEASSSEEEW" The six boys yelled with a pout. Yoongi motioned them away, and they all cheered, running their cars.

"I love you, pabo princess." Yoongi smiled, his nose on my temple.

"I love you too, Mint Suga." I laughed, and pulled lightly on his green hair. "YAH!!"

I ran away, and laughed as he chased me.