Chapter 26

'Come out'

I rolled my eyes, and turned my phone over. It vibrated once more, and I looked at the text.

'I'm serious come or I'll break into your house ugly'

WOW
OK
YOONGI U LEAVE THEN JUST TEXT ME
AT ONE IN THE MORNING???
AND CALL ME UGLY???

I quickly grabbed a hoodie, and walked down the stairs quietly, trying not to wake up eomma. I slipped on some slippers, and walked out.

"It's so cold..." I mumbled, closing the door behind me. I turned around, and almost screamed. He was standing right in front of me.

WOW SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME

"Don't do that!" I whisper-yelled. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Irene, you need to leave Seoul." He stated.

"BWOH?!" I yelled, and he shut me up by covering my mouth. I slapped his chest, and he retracted his hand.

"You need to leave right now. You and your mom."

"What the fuck Yoongi? You don't just leave someone, and come telling them that they need to leave!" I yelled.

"Irene, I'm being dead serious right now. You need to leave. Your life is in danger." He told me harshly.

"What do you mean?"

"I was over at Chaeyeon's house because someone 'broke into' her house. Turns out she went crazy, and planned the whole thing herself. I overheard her talking to someone, telling them that they needed to get you since I was with her and that I couldn't protect you."

We both saw headlights, and Yoongi cursed under his breath. He pushed me into my house, along with himself, and locked all the doors.

"Look Irene, you really need to leave!"

"Yoongi, I'm lost... So Chaeyeon is plotting something?" I asked, and he nodded. "I don't want to go! That means I have to start over, and I won't see you..." I trailed off, feeling something about to spill over. My throat began to burn, and I felt my eyes water.

"Don't cry." Yoongi mumbled, wiping a tear that escaped from my eyes. "Just leave Seoul for a little until I get everything under control."

"What can you do Yoongi?! You're just a high schooler!" I yelled.

"I'm trying my best to protect you! Do you really think I want to you leave?!" He slammed his fist on the wall. I saw eomma's bedroom light flicker on.

"Irene-ah? Gwenchana?" She yawned, opening her room door.

"Yoongi, don't make me do this..."

"Irene, I'm just doing this to protect you." He whispered, and pressed a short kiss to my forehead. He looked through the window, and muttered curse words again.

"There's two men coming. Go to your mom and hide, I'll try to do something about it and you could run."

"Yoongi. Don't go out there." I cried, and eomma walked down the stairs.

"Yoongi-ah?" Mom whispered.

"I love you Irene."

"I love you too! Don't leave me!" I cried, gripping onto his arm. He gulped, and pushed me away harshly.

"Eomma, take Irene and hide. There's someone after her. I'll give a signal, and you two leave Seoul."

Eomma nodded, and grabbed my hand, running up the stairs.

"I'm sorry." He mouthed, and I cried out to him.

No, I don't want this...

"Irene-ah, grab a jacket and all your money." Mom whispered, going along with me to my room. I nodded, and grabbed a thick jacket, and my wallet and money under my bed (my phone too).

Next we went to mom's room and grabbed a jacket for her also, and all the money, and her phone.

We quietly walked downstairs, gripping in each other's hands tightly. We went into the garage, and into our car, turning it on.

My phone vibrated.

'Go'

I tapped mom, and I opened the garage, and mom sped out of our house.

I looked out the window, seeing Yoongi on the ground, fighting to get up. Jin was struggling also, trying to help Yoongi. My eyes widened, and Yoongi smiled at me.

"I love you" He mouthed, and mom and I turned at the street, and sped off.