Chapter 2

"Suga-ssi, you are late again." The English teacher said, and my jaw dropped as the eyeliner dude along with his little posse walked in the classroom.

The late bell rang about an hour ago, and they're still going to class? They're already counted as late! What was the point of even showing up?

"What Miss Kim?" An orange haired dude said with a sort of dumb blonde feeling on him. I thought Sugar put on a lot of eyeliner... This dude basically slapped on a whole bucket of eyeliner. Just kidding, I'm over exaggerating, but he really did put a lot of eyeliner on.

"You seven are late... You know my rules..." She said nervously, and a blonde man rolled his eyes, and walked past me. The desk behind me suddenly scrapped backward, and I jumped from surprise because of the noise.

"Yeah we know them, but we don't follow them~" A red head giggled, like this was some joke. Um, what. Weren't they scared of getting in trouble?

The desk chair next to me lurched forward, and the Sugar dude plopped down on his seat, looking at his leather gloves on his hand. Behind him was a nicer looking dude with light brown hair. The six of them looked scary like some gangsters, while the guy looked aproachable.

"Kim... Seokjin..." I whispered, reading his nametag.

"Oh shit Jin, the new girl is looking at you." A guy with pitch black hair laughed, slapping the Seokjin dude on the back. "Hajima Jimin."

"What? She was just staring at you! She's pretty cute man, go get it." Jimin winked, and sat next to him with a loud laugh. Jimin and the orange haired dude high fived while the red head began to eat some bread.

What the hell.

"You seven, please take out the workbooks and work on pages 57-63?" Miss Kim said, well more like asked, and they all looked at her. I quickly looked back at my workbook, and realized it was gone.

I looked around, and saw the blonde guy skimming through it. "This yours?" He asked, well no shit, it was on my desk. Miss Kim looked at me with warning eyes, and I gulped, then nodded shortly.

"Hyung~ Let me see that!" Jimin screamed, and another brown haired boy tossed the orange haired guy a lollipop. His nametag read: Jung Hoseok.

"She finished it, so let me have it after you. I wanna copy." The blondie said, and I took a deep breath.

"Can I have my workbook back? I need to finish one question." I said harshly in an accident, and tugged my book back. The Sugar guy looked at me, and stared me down.

When was the last time I've ever felt this small?

"One question, and then we need it back!" Orange said, his nametag said Kim Taehyung. I felt the whole classroom's eyes on me as I flipped through my book.

What is this? Some kind of cliche high school drama?

I quickly erased one of my answers, and rewrote it. Suddenly my book was snatched out of my hands. This Sugar dude was really pissing me off. First bumping into me, and now him and his gang are snatching my stuff.

"[The atmosphere is not a perfume, it has no taste of the distillation, it is odorless, It is for my mouth forever, I am in love with it]..." Sugar trailed off, and looked at me. "What is the technique being used?"

I stared at him, my eyebrows furrowing. "You answered idiom. The answer is hyberbole. Your original answer."