Chapter 18

"You pay." I demanded as we reached the gate. Suga rolled his eyes, "No, you should pay. I gave you a ride here."

IS HE SERIOUS RIGHT NOW???

"Yah! Hurry up!" A few people behind the line shouted. Suga motioned me to pay.

ASSHOLE

I sneered at him, and placed my credit card on the counter. The lady slid the card, and I mentally cried while Suga was smiling wide.

"Stupid! You take me on a date but expect me to pay?!" I yelled, shoving him out of the way as he was about to grab my card.

I don't trust him at all... STUPID SUGA. AGHHHH I CANT BELIEVE HE HAS THE NERVE TO MAKE ME PAY.

Ok girl keep calm it isn't the end of the world...

But it was $46 ㅠㅠ I would've paid for the food, BUT NOOOOOO. I had to pay for the tickets.

"Kaja!" He grinned, jumping up and down slightly as I was putting on my wristband. I rolled my eyes, and pushed him out of the way.

"Ew, stop acting like a kid." I said, and walked ahead. I was stopped when he pulled on my bag.

"Don't go without me, you might get lost." He said, looking cool. Wow ok Suga. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder again, and we entered in the gate.

(⌒▽⌒)

The fair was actually peaceful. There wasn't much people, and the weather was really nice too.

Suga and I stood in the middle of the fair, silent. We both looked around. Honestly, I didn't know what to do because the only people I've been at the fair with was Jeonghan and mom. We usually went on the family rides, then we went home so I had no clue what to do.

"Let's go on that." Suga pointed. I looked at him, then followed his finger. He was pointed to a rollercoast that was green and purple. It twisted and turned. OMG NO.

"HAHHAHHAHHA NOOOOOO! Let's go on that!" I grinned, pointing to a ride that had teacups. "Bwoh? You only spin in that."

"But with your rollercoaster, you have to spin, and twisted. Ugh, I think I'm feeling sick just thinking about it..." I muttered to myself, and Suga started laughing.

"It'll be fun, let's go." He dragged me. My jaw dropped as I desperately looked around for an excuse. "AH! I'm wearing a skirt!" I yelled, and he just rolled his eyes at me.

"You have shorts under pabo." He pointed out, and I lifted my skirt to see it was true T.T

"What if I puke?" I groaned as we stood in line. "Then you puke?" He asked, twirling a piece of my hair in his fingers. Yeah, one day he's rude and another he's acts all cool >.> ok...

"What if I get sick?" I asked, and he sighed. "Aigoo, it isn't that bad. Look, there's worse ones." He said, pointed to a red and yellow rollercoaster that went in circles.

"ANDWAE! WE CAN'T GO ON THAT!" I yelled, and he bursted out laughing. "We won't, I'm not really into rides like that either." He said, "And I'm not into rides like this either. So that means we don't have to go on?" I asked innocently, and he shook his head. I glared at him, and he rolled his eyes again.

"What's hyung making her go on..." I heard a faint whisper. That voice... Sounds so familiar... I turned around, and some boys froze in place. They were shady looking to be honest. One had orange hair that was covered in a hat and huge glasses. Another had red hair with a pair of glasses and a nose that had hair coming out of it. Yeah, those weird glasses.

"She looks sick." A blonde one laughed, wearing a huge fedora. Why do they seem so familiar???

"C'mon princess, it's our turn." Suga said, tugging on my hand. I gulped and followed him. Those weird boys also went on the ride, but was stopped because they had to take off their hats and sunglasses.