Chapter 36

We drove in silence to Yoongi's house. He was holding my hand, and the steering wheel in the other. "My parents shouldn't be home."

I nodded.

We pulled up to his house, well more like mansion. It was huge. Three stories tall, and it was probably the size of Jin and my house combined.

OH MAHN HORY SHHEET - Jungkook

He unlocked the door, and I walked in, taking off my shoes.

"Yoongi." A deep voice stated as he turned on the lights. I saw a lady and a man. His parents.

"Abeoji, eomeoni," Yoongi stared, pulling me behind his back. He backed away toward the door slowly.

"You broke the agreement." His father glared. He had some white spots on his hair.

"I don't know what you're talking about, father." Yoongi gulped. I held his hand, and stared at his mother. She stared back, a deadly look in her eyes.

"Yes you do," His father spat, coming up. Yoongi quickly wrapped his arms around me. His father held his face with one hand, "You were supposed to marry Chaeyeon!"

"Just so you could expand your company?!" Yoongi yelled, pushing his father away. "I don't love Chaeyeon! Fuck you guys, you were supposed to protect Irene! But look, she has people following her home. Chaeyeon's men almost kidnapped her too! You were the one who broke the agreement first!"

"You're smart." His mother spoke up, "You actually think we'd help a rat out, like her?"

"Don't talk about her that way!" Yoongi stormed up to his mother. He raised his hand, and I quickly ran to him, holding his arm back.

"STOP IT!" I screamed at him. He clenched his jaw, and lowered his arm.

"Stupid boy. Raising a hand on your mother over a girl." His mother told harshly. He glared at her.

"I don't have a mother or father! They were never here for me! They had maids and butlers raise me just so I could be the next heir for their company!"

"Don't speak to us that way!" His father yelled, pushing Yoongi back with his index finger. "You ungrateful child. We raised you better!"

"Did you?" A voice spoke up. We all looked back to Chaeyeon. Her usually curly hair was straight and messy. She had a tired look on her face. "It's over." She threw a document to Yoongi's dad. On the paper had a big stamp saying VOID.

"What about the expansion?" Yoongi's father asked nervously.

"What expansion?" Chaeyeon chuckled, "There never was one. I used you for Yoongi. But guess what? I don't need him anymore." My eyes widened, "Don't look so surprised Irene. I'm done with Yoongi. You could have him all you want."

"Chaeyeon! What do you mean?!" Yoongi's mother yelled desperately.

"What I just said. I'm done with the deal. Leave Yoongi alone or I'll have to report you to the Business Bureau for a scam."

"You won't do that, right?" Yoongi's father asked slowly.

Chaeyeon smirked.

"I won't if you leave Yoongi and Irene alone."

"WHATEVER!" His mother screamed, "Just don't report us."

Chaeyeon nodded, and walked over to Yoongi and I. Her heels clicked as she walked over. "Take care of him."

"Thanks." Yoongi mumbled, looking away. Chaeyeon smiled.

"No, thank you." Chaeyeon placed a hand on my shoulder, "Irene tha-"

"Omg, babe! Are you okay?!"

"SEOKMIN?!" I screamed. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Hey noona..." He smiled at me weakly, "Chaeyon, are you okay?! Did they hurt you?" Seokmin asked, placing his hands on her face.

"No silly." Chaeyeon giggled with her real voice, "Let's go. Everything's done." She held Seokmin's hand, they walked out the door and into a black car.

"What the fuck." Yoongi said, and I nodded. "Let's go to a hotel, okay?" Yoongi smiled, and I nodded. We left the house.

Meanwhile...

"Chaeyeonnie, are you feeling okay?" Chaeyeon nodded.

"This wig is feeling uncomfortable. May you hand me a hat," Chaeyeon pointed to a blue beanie. Seokmin nodded, taking a hold of her wig, an placing it in a drawer. He took the blue beanie, and walking over to her.

"You don't need it." Seokmin mumbled.

"Hmmm?" She asked.

"You look beautiful the way you are. With hair or no hair. You're the most beautiful girl in my eyes," Seokmin swore, sitting next to her bed. "I.. Can't believe our time is ending so soon."

"Hajima. You're making me sad." Chaeyeon giggled.

"Stupid cancer..." Seokmin's tears spilled over his eyes. "Is this our punishment? Distant cousins, and we're in love?"

"This is no one fault, Seokmin-ah." Chaeyeon smiled, stroking his hair. "No one can control cancer."

"But... We only have two more weeks together." Seokmin cried, his head in his arms. He was crying onto her blanket.

Chaeyeon placed her head over his. "Don't cry."

"Why is life such a bitch?!"

"It isn't," She told him, "We just met at the wrong time."

He shook his head. He sat at, and looked at her in the eyes. Both of their eyes were glossy from tears. He wiped away her fallen ones.

"I love you."

"I love you more, Seokmin."