Chapter 37

"Our fav couple!" Jimin grinned. "WELCHMMM BAMMM UGRMMN." Taehyung said, "Don't speak with your mouth full." Jin scolded, and Taehyung swallowed his pizza.

"WELCOME BACK UGLIES!!"

"Thanks stupid." I rolled my eyes, and sat on Jin's couch. Yoongi followed, and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Where are you guys staying at?" Jin asked us. "A hotel a few streets down." Yoongi asked. Jimin whistled, while rolling his eyes.

"You're nasty." I commented, and he smirked. "Aigoo, bad girl. I never mentioned anything nasty." Jimin grinned, and I threw a couch pillow at him.

"So what are you gonna do with your house?" Rap Mon asked me, and I paused. "I might move in. My mom made it clear that she was staying in Daegu. She loved it there."

"What about Yoongi? I mean, with everything that happened with his parents." J-Hope added, "I might move in too."

"OH MAHN HORY SHHHEEETTT!!" Jungkook screamed, "YOUNG MAN!" Jin yelled, "Sorry eomma~~"

"Ok let's turn up! Then we could worry about tomorrow!" Tae grinned brightly. We agreed, and I grabbed a slice of pizza. "Here hyung, have something to drink." Tae placed a can of beer in front of Yoongi, and I grabbed a capri sun from Jungkook.

"No drugs!~" He giggled, and I laughed at him. "Cmon noona, you're making me feel embarrassed! Say it with me!" He did his aegyo, and I nodded. "No drugs!"

"No excitement." He pouted, and J-Hope ruffled his hair.

Later

"Are you my girlfriend?"

"I don't know, am I?" I asked to a drunk Yoongi. He giggled, his cheeks flushed pink.

"You're so pretty. You're my girlfriend!" He decided, and hugged me. He stroked my hair, and Jungkook laughed at me.

"Arasso. Let go of me, I feel uncomfortable." I said, trying to push him away but he wouldn't budge.

"Call me oppa first." He winked, I pushed his face away, and he knocked out on the couch.

"Hyung had too much to drink." Jimin laughed, "Shut up tipsy Jimin." Jungkook rolled his eyes, eating his sandwich.

"Irene, help take Suga's jacket off for me?" Jin asked, picking up the garbage that the drunk/tipsy people made.

Rap Mon was knocked out on the kitchen counter. He broke a vase, and broke a pan too in the process. I don't even know how he did either.

Taehyung began to strip out of his clothes, slightly drunk. Jin pushed him in a bedroom, and we assumed he knocked out right away because we heard something hit the floor. Which was most likely his body. 

J-Hope was just staring at the TV. Pororo the Little Penguin was oddly on at four in the morning. He was singing along to the song Good Morning and dancing to it. Along the way, he ended up slapping his head on the couch for some reason and knocking out too.

"Aish, what to do with these kids." Jin mumbled and Jungkook grinned. "You love us though!"

"Kookie, shh. Eat your breakfast." I mumbled. "Noona can I have some of your cinnamon roll?" Jungkook blinked, trying to be cute. "No."

"Jungkook, we asked if you wanted one and you said you only wanted an egg mcmuffin." Jin told him, and he whined. "I wasn't that hungry. Can I have some, please noona?"

"No." I said, and he whined. "Leave her alone Jungkook." Jin scolded, wiping the coffee table as we finished our food.

"Are you my girlfriend~~" Jungkook mimicked Yoongi. I rolled my eyes, "No, you can't even get any pussy."