Chapter 16

I stayed silent. "How..." I mumbled, and Jungkook gave me a mischievous look.

"Noona, are you surprised?" He asked, and I nodded. He bursted out in laughter, and Jimin shoved him away.

"So hyung! That means if you ever do something to us, we have this to use as blackmail k?" Jimin grinned triumphantly, and Suga shoved him away.

"Yah, delete that." He said in a threatening voice. Rap Monster quickly locked his phone, and pushed it back into his pockets.

"Hyung! Don't be a party pooper~" Tae whined.

THEY'RE GONNA USE IT AS BLACKMAIL FOR SUGA

OMG

THE BLACKMAIL IS FOR ME TOO BASICALLY

"NOOOOOOO DELETE IT!" I cried, "IT MAY BE FOR SUGA'S BLACKMAIL BUT IT INCLUDES ME TOO!"

"Yeah, if Chaeyeon found out or even saw the picture she would hunt down Irene." Jin tried to reason out, and Rap Monster pulled out his phone and deleted it.

But I still had a bad feeling.

Whatever! IT'S GONE.

That was too easy though...

"Let's go back to playing Mario!" Jin smiled, and we all agreed while Suga began to eat a slice of pizza.

"Go sit next to him!" Jimin screamed, and pushed me to the couch Suga was sitting on. He looked at me with a smirk, and I chuckled nervously.

"How's the pizza?"

Later

"I'm getting bored of this! Let's play another game!" J-Hope whined, while getting hit by a turtle shell that was thrown by Jungkook. The only ones that were playing seriously was Jin, Jungkook... And that was all. The rest were fooling around in the game.

"What other game? We just do the same during sleepovers." Suga sighed, looking away from his cellphone. I saw that he was texting her. Yup, Chaeyeon -_-

"That's not true! We watch porn!" Rap Monster defended himself, and Taehyung screamed in horror. "Shut up Tae!"

"Hyung! You sold us out! Irene noona is here!" V cried. Noona? What the hell? He was older than me!

"Yah! She's not your noona! You're older than her!" J-Hope said. THANK YOU HOPIE

"But she acts like a noona... She's always yelling at me..." V pouted, and I gawked. "Yelling at you? It's because you say stuff like this!" I defended myself.

"See! You're doing it right now!" V yelled, and I sighed.

"Why isn't anyone tripping about Irene finding out that we watch porn though?" Jimin asks.

"NOOOOO! WE DIDN'T MENTION IT SO SHE COULD FORGET JIMINNIE PABO!" Jin screamed, and Jimin's jaw dropped.

"Irene forget that I said that!" Jimin screamed, and shook my shoulder. I pushed him away with a glare.

"Don't shake me!" I scolded, and Suga began to laugh.

"Aigoo. It's something natural, no need to hide it you guys."

"IRENE NOONA! I'M INNOCENT!" Jungkook jumped on me, "The hyungs forced me to watch it! They told me that it'll help me in the future! They took away my innocence noona!"

I glared at all of them.

"Yah! Look what you did to the poor boy!" I yelled, hugging Jungkook as he cried about his innocence. The rest of the boys gawked at me.