Chapter 10

a few days later

"Alright class! Today we're going to do the partner run! If you don't know what that is, it's pretty self explanatory. You get a partner, and either you're A or your partner is B. Whoever is A, run first. Then partner B run, then A, then B. We'll be running four laps around the track, so pick your partners quickly and meet me in the track!"

The teacher blew the whistle, and I cried mentally.

I.HATE.RUNNING.

Why the hell would people run for a living? Why would they run as a sport? Running is horrible. First, it makes your face fat jiggle as you run, as well at your thighs. Second, you get out of breath. Third, you get all sweaty and your legs get swore. Fourth, it is horrible.

Everyone was in partners, so they all walked to the track. The only people left was the seven idiots and I.

I'm not gonna pair with them.

NO.

Well, with Jin maybe. Yeah! I should ask Jin!

I walked over to him, but Rap Monster wrapped his arm around Jin's shoulder and dragged him to the track.

Okay, never mind. Who else... V? He wasn't rude, it seemed like whenever he called me ugly was to just be funny.

Ok... I walked toward the direction that V was at, but Jimin high fived with him and they raced to the track field.

J-HOPE! Yeah, he's my hope! Okay, I walked back to J-Hope, but Jungkook jumped on his back, and J-Hope began to piggy back ride him while neighing...

NO. I WILL NOT BE WITH SUGA.

"MISS BAE AND MR MIN! Why are you holding up the class?!" The gym teacher yelled.

"I don't have a partner!" I yelled back, and she rolled her eyes and pointed to Suga.

"You two get your asses here! You're partners!" She screamed, and I jumped in surprise.

"NOOOO!" I cried, stomping over, while Suga smirked in victory. Wtf.

"Looks like the ugly gorilla is my partner." He smirked, and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I pushed him off me with a glare and I saw that one of his fangirls began to cry.

"Stupid." I muttered, and quickly walked over to the track while Suga took his sweet time.

"So who's partner A?" Suga yelled to me. "You." I told him, and he shrugged, walking toward the start line as I stood by the edge with the rest of the partner B's.

"Looks like Suga hyung is your partner huh?" Jungkook asked me, and I nodded. "Do you run well?"

"Nope." I said, and the whistle blew, and Suga took off. Jungkook laughed at me, "Good luck then. Suga hyung will scream at you if you slack. Better put all your heart into this."

"Why are you being nice?" I asked him, "What are you talking about? I'm always nice~ well, maybe not to you." He laughed, and walked over to the start line because J-Hope was close to finishing.

The two high fived, and Jungkook ran off. J-Hope stood at the side, his chest going up and down. I already felt the nerves spreading all over my body.

I hated running with a passion.

"Gorilla!" Suga yelled at me, and I quickly got in line at the start. He ran to me, and we touched hands then I began to jog off while Jimin laughed at me. "YAH! STUPID GORILLA IF YOU DON'T RUN I'M GONNA BEAT YOU!"

I rolled my eyes and Jin passed me. Really, how did they run?

I continued to jog slowly, but then I saw Suga running toward me. My eyes widened, and I quickly began to run. "NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed at him.