Chapter 30

With Yoongi

"Man I can't believe hyung betrayed us!" Jimin yelled, kicking a can that was on the streets. Everyone stayed silent.

"I'm worried about him." Jin said, "It was like he was a whole new person."

They agreed.

"I wonder were noona is..." Jungkook mumbled, "If she was found, then Yoongi hyung would be back to normal, and everything would be fine..."

"Actually.." Jin spoke up, "She isn't missing. She's in Daegu."

"WHAT?!" Rap Mon yelled, the five boys jaw dropping. Jin gave them a guilty look.

"The night she went 'missing', Suga went over to her house because he heard that Chaeyeon was planning to get rid of her. He came to my house, and asked for help. Chaeyeon's men came, and was going to kidnap Irene but Yoongi helped them escape while I fought off the men. Yoongi was captured while he tried to help Irene and her mom was going to escape Seoul. He told her mom to take her to Daegu, since he had his grandparents over there. That's all I know." Jin told them. The boys have a big smile.

"That's a relief..." J-Hope smiled.

"She's safe!!" Jungkook screamed, some passerbyer's giving them weird looks since it was late at night.

"Let's go." Namjoon wrapped an arm around Jimin and Tae as they walked to their 'base'/hangout.

Night time.

"Hyungs, stop drinking!" Jungkook begged, drinking his strawberry milk. Jimin giggled, and shoved his cup over to Jungkook.

"Jungkookie! Have a sip~" He slurred, and Jungkook shook his head.

"Never let them buy alcohol..." Jin sighed, cleaning up the mess while Tae slip on his feet, and hit the coach then fell on the ground. He knocked out, and then J-Hope tripped over him and knocked out too.

"HOLY SHIT! I'M A BOY!" Rap Monster screamed, his dingaling out, and flashing.

"PUT IT AWAY!" Jin screamed, throwing a pillow at the blonde. He laughed, and lazily zipped on his pants.

"Yes, please send help over and help me find Irene, my fellow aliens. I beg for your help. I am very deSKGNAMOSODKEMMAMMCEIOW" Taehyung blurted out, and paused. His eyes then lighted up in hope, "Yes, my men are coming to drag Irene back!" Taehyung gave a thumbs up, and also knocked out.

"Jimin got no jamssss~~~" Rap Mon giggled, and Jimin threw at beer bottle at him.

"Jimin!" Jin screamed, running over but Jimin got smacked by the pillow Rap Mon was holding. He knocked out too.

"Jungkookie, help me with Namjoon." Jin said, and the boy nodded with his doe eyes. He placed his strawberry milk down carefully.

"Monnie hyung." Jungkook said.

"Yo! My Koookkkkie!" Rap Mon giggled, and Jungkook threw a book at him. He flew back, and knocked out too.

"Let's hope he doesn't have a concussion..." Jin prayed, and Jungkook smirked, sipping on his strawberry milk again.

"Milk makes you taller~" He sang.

"J... ung...kookie... Is... Already... Tall..." Jimin slurred, and went back to sleep.

"Jeez, help your hyung clean." Jin sighed, picking up some beer bottles and beer cans. Seriously, they looked like bad gangster boys, but in reality they were the biggest softies, and they couldn't even handle beer.

With Irene

"Annyeonghaseyo?" Irene said, and Seokmin grinned. "Annyeong noona! How was your day?" Seokmin asked her happily.

"U-Uh... It was good. Anyways, Seokmin-ah. I have a favor to ask you." She said, playing with her dark hair.

She was tempted to dye it back to pink.

"Yes? I'll do anything!" Seokmin smiled, and Irene nodded.

"Can... Can you stop by Jin's house and ask for Yoongi? Can you ask them why didn't they reply back to my texts or calls? And to tell Yoongi to call me?" Irene rushed, and Seokmin looked to his right for approval.

"Tell her yes." Chaeyeon smirked, "A-Ah! Sure noona! I'll get back to you as soon as I could! Bye!" Seokmin yelled, and hung up.

"Tell her that Yoongi said he wants nothing to do with her because she ruined his life." Chaeyeon glared, and Seokmin gulped.

"If I do it... You won't hurt her right..?" The boy asked slowly. Chaeyeon nodded.

"Your family, you group members, and your noona will be safe and sound." Chaeyeon stroked Seokmin's hair. "Now that I think about it Seokmin-ah, you're actually pretty handsome." Chaeyeon giggled. "Too bad we're cousins, huh?"

Seokmin only shook his head.

"Yah~ Just a little won't hurt will it?" Chaeyeon whispered in his ear. Her hand stroked down his chest, and the boys gulped.

"Chaeyeon..! Stop it!" Seokmin pushed her away. She pouted.

"No fun~" She stuck out her tongue.

Yoongi walked away, he couldn't believe what he just heard. But it did sound like Chaeyeon. He walked back into his room, and locked the doors.

He turned on his phone, and a picture of Irene showed up. Her face was red, and she had an annoyed look on her face.

"Yoongi! Let's eat ice cream!" He could heard her voice, feel her presence..

"Sure~ only if you pay pabo" He heard himself, and the girl hummed in dismay.

"Why do I always have to pay huh?! You're the man!" She defended herself, her black and pink hair moving slightly with the wind.

She looked breathtaking.

"Because you're a pabo princess, and pabo princess' are rich!~" Yoongi giggled, and took her hand in his. "C'mon ugly gorilla, you're ruining my mood."

"Good, let it get ruined more then STUPIDDDD!" She teased, and ran away. Yoongi tried to reach out to her, but he only gripped air.

He let out a frustrated grunt, scratching his hair roughly, and he laid back in his bed.

"I'll take you back to my arms, my stupid princess." He mumbled, gripping her charm bracelet that he found in her bedroom, after she left Seoul. "I promise."