Chapter 5

a week later

I sat in the bench, waiting for the train so I could go home and redye my hair. The pink was already fading out, and I had dyed it a week ago. Did Jungkook put some dye remover in the orange juice or something?

I sighed as I plugged in my earbuds, listening to Infinite. Their song Be Mine was my favorite song.

Myungsoo oppa~~

I heard the voice of the intercom go off as they called out the train numbers. A few seconds later, the bullet train stopped in front of me, so I got up.

I quickly went in, and took a seat. Bullet trains was basically like war. When you see a seat, you'd better hurry and grab it before someone else takes it. Trust me, it would get crowded really fast.

I sat on the seat, and closed my eyes. I tried to feel for the charm bracelet, but to only remember who ripped it off...

It was probably in the trash now...

The thought of that made my heart hurt. That was the only gift left. I sighed, moving a little to make myself comfortable.

Big mistake.

When I did that, my hand accidentally touched something, well more like someone.

"Ah, mianhaeyo." I bowed, taking out my earbud and not paying attention to who it is.

"Look, the ugly gorilla is actually apologizing!" I heard Suga's annoying voice. I stared at him, and tried to move away, but Jimin took the seat next to me.

If being squashed between the two wasn't horrible enough, the rest of the boys sat in front of me, all staring me down.

Except for Jin. He stood on a corner, letting a pregnant lady take his seat.

Ah, if only they were all gentlemen like Jin. Life would be great.

"Fucking brat." I whispered as Jungkook placed his feet on my lap. I was still in my gym uniform. I shoved Jungkook's feet off, and he winced when it made contact with the floor.

Big baby.

"So, what's poppin?" J-Hope asked with a smirk.

"Shut up, don't talk to me." I said, and they all laughed except for Jin.

"You still mad that I hit you with a basketball?" J-Hope asked, and I rolled my eyes.

"Wow, is it really that obvious!" I yelled, luckily the train was already loud from other people's conversation.

"Aigoo, no need to act tough. You're not in school anymore." Jimin smirked, and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

I shook it off in disgust, "Doesn't matter if we're in school or not." I said, "You took something important from me." I mumbled the last part.

I looked up, and saw V staring at me intently while eating fruit snacks and fries from McDonalds. What the hell?

"Your eyebrows twitch when you're annoyed." He pointed out, and I sneered at him.

"Aigoo, an ugly gorilla like you shouldn't do that. At least try to make yourself prettier." Rap Monster laughed, and high fived with Jungkook and Suga.

I rolled my eyes, "Look pretty? For who? Trash?" I asked, and they all stared at me.

Okay, really. Do they have nothing better to do than stare at girls?

"The real trash is you~" Suga sang in my ear, and I shoved him away from me. "Stop, you're annoying."

J-Hope did a kissy face while motioning to me and Suga. I looked at Suga, and he smirked. He puckered his lips, and I pushed his face away, and shut up.