Chapter 28

LEE CHAEYEON (or MIN) LMAO

"So this is your new school." Eunhwan motioned over. He was a pretty chill guy, but he sometimes snapped over the smallest things.

"Thanks for telling me." I rolled my eyes, and he glared at me.

"Whatever, loser." He stuck out his tongue, and ran off to his friends. He was so close to getting a trash can thrown at him. He's lucky he ran...

Wow. He reminded me so much of Jungkook. He was also the same age as him too..

Jungkook. I wonder how he is. Is he with Yoongi right now? Are the two of them okay? It's two weeks, but it felt like years.

"Are you lost?" A girl smiled, and I jumped a little, startled.

DONT JUST POP UP OUTTA NO WHERE LMAO

"Um, kind of? I need my schedule..." I mumbled.

"Oh! I can help you! Just follow me." She nodded, and began to walk. I followed behind her, "I'm Sunyeon by the way. I'm a third year, what about you?"

"Oh, same." I smiled, "I'm Irene. Nice to meet you."

"Same here!" She grinned, and opened the door for me. I thank her, and we entered into the quiet building, probably the office. "What school did you come from?"

"Daeryun Private. Have you heard of it?" I asked, and she nodded.

"The ones with the school idols right?" She asked me, and I gave her a confused look. "Omo, you've never heard of them? They can sing, rap, and dance! BTS?"

My eyes widened.

THEY WERE SCHOOL IDOLS WTF
THIS AINT LOVE LIVE OK

"Oh! Them!" I laughed, and Sunyeon nodded.

"My favorite is Jin. He's so beautiful." She fangirled, "HE'S EVEN PRETTIER THAN ME!"

I laughed.

"Who's your favorite/bias?" She asked.

"Ah... Yoongi." I told her, and she eyes sparkled.

"Suga!" She clapped, "He's cute but short," She mumbled, "But it's okay Irene. Your tiny so it's all good." She gave a rape face.

"STOP!" I giggled, and she cracked up. "I mean Jin has really beautiful hands, right? His skin is like so silky and smooth holy baby jesus. I'M FALLING IN LUV WITH HIM AGAIN!!!" She cried, and the office people shushed her. She stuck out her tongue, and we walked over to the secretary.

I gave her my name, and she printed out my schedule. Turns out most of my classes I had Sunyeon in.

"So continuing onto our conversation which was rudely interrupted by the office peeps," She rolled her eyes, "Jimin is so damn cute. Omg do you just see his CHEEKS?! They're so fluffy!" She screamed, then choked. "The uniform is suffocating me.." She cracked out, and I quickly loosened her tie.

"Thanks..." She mumbled, and shook her head. "ANYYWAAAYYYS! Continuing on! Jungkook... Jeon Jungkook. The little devil..." She mumbled, cracking her neck.

He was a devil. If only she knew...

"I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S ONLY 16 LIKE HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE. THE LITTLE FETUS IS SO DAMN ADORABLE!!" She clenched her fists. "Wow the boys are killing me."