Chapter 7

"How much would it cost for you to fix this?" Yoongi asked the man, holding out the ruined charm bracelet.

The man took it, and inspected it. "Hmm... We would probably have to ship it back to our headquarters. The gold in this bracelet is a very unique one. It would take the most... About two to three weeks? The diamond must be replaced, and the other charms are all scratched up."

Yoongi nodded, "And the cost?" He asked, and the man took out his calculator. He began to enter in numbers and whatnot.

"About 1461618 won (approx. $1308)." He answered, and placed the bracelet along with the charms on a small velvet pillow. "Alright, where can I pay?"

"Follow me, we'll have to fill out your information." The man smiled, and Yoongi nodded, taking out his wallet to get his credit card. "Ah, the Min's. It's an honor to have a valuable person in my store." The man smiled, and Yoongi said nothing.

Later

"Yah, stupid ugly gorilla." I felt something hit the side of my head. I sucked in a breathe, not liking the feeling of being hit by a paper ball while having a huge headache.

"What Suga?" I asked, turning to him with a glare.

"Buy me a can of coffee." He said, and placed the change on my desk. I scoffed, and placed it back in his desk.

"No. Go ask one of your posse members or some shit." I glared, and Suga reached out, and grabbed a piece of my hair.

"You redyed it." He said, and I looked at him weirdly. Wtf? One minute he's acting like a dickhead and the next he's all curious about my hair?

Ah, this is making my head hurt. Overthinking things...

"Yeah? And?" I asked, and he rubbed the hair in between his fingers.

"I'm surprised your hair isn't dead from all the redying." He stated, and I rolled my eyes.

"Gee, thanks for your concern." I snorted, and V popped out of nowhere.

"Hyung! What are you doing to the monkey?" He asked, and I elbowed his chest. "Ow!"

"Monkey?! Look at your hair stupid rascal! Go brush it!" I yelled, and a few girls 'whispered'.

"Awww~ I'm too lazy. Noona you have a brush though?" V asked.

"Noona? What if you're older than me?" I asked, and he shrugged.

"You look older than me. Look at all those wrinkles. What year are you born in anyways?" He asked, "1996." I answered, and his jaw dropped.

"I'm your oppa!" He squealed, and I sighed.

"First of all, I'd rather die than call you oppa. Second, stop feeling my hair! You're gross! Third, wrinkles?!" I yelled at V and Suga.

Suga rolled his eyes, and released my hair. "It's so pink. Like strawberry ice cream."

I ignored him, and pushed V's forehead away with my finger.

"And also, stop going so close to me, it's horrifying."

"You know, I really liked the scaredy cat Irene." V told me.

"You know, I really don't care." I said flatly, and shifted in my seat. My butt really ached.

"Causing trouble?" Hoseok asked as he walked in the door with the rest of his posse. Jungkook walked toward me, and grabbed my chin, moving my head side to side.

"What the hell?!" I yelled, and the whole class went quiet.

"You actually look pretty for once. It's horrible." Jungkook said, and released my chin. He sat in his seat, and I scoffed while staring at the whiteboard ahead of me.

Suddenly, Yoongi pulled my hair so I faced him.

He dragged me over to him, so our thighs touched. He inspected my face.

"You're wearing makeup today." He noted.

"And? Can you let go of my hair? It hurts." I glared, feeling my head throb from pain.

His grip tightened, and his other hand went closer to my face.

Oh god, please don't slap me.. Anything but that.

I closed my eyes, mentally trying to prepare myself, but what he did next shocked me.

His thumb traced over my bottom lip.

"Don't wear that. You look better without it." He said, and released my hair.

I opened my eyes in shock, and a few girls began to fangirl because of how cool he looked and sounded.

Rap Monster whistled, "He's showing interest! I'm surprised, an ugly gorilla like you could get our Suga~"

"Who said I was interested in her? I was just telling her so she could look presentable. It makes my eyes hurt when I see her wear those makeup things." Suga laughed, and high fived with Jimin.

I heard Jin sigh as he walked out of the classroom.

"Jin hyung! Where are you going?!" V yelled.

"Bathroom!" Jin yelled, and disappeared from the hall.

"Disappointed that your lover isn't here?" J-Hope asked me as he wrapped an arm around me.

"Get off me. You reek." I glared, and shoved him off me. J-Hope laughed.

"You should be lucky my arm was actually touching a gorilla like you. My arm costs millions, I hope you know that."

"Ah! Shut up, you guys are like bees flying around my ear all day that won't shut up!" I yelled, covering my ears.

"Just admit it~ you love us." Jimin said, and I shook my head.

"Love? More like hate." I said, and the bell rang. I sighed in relief. Everyone shuffled to their seats, but Jin hasn't returned back yet.

Hopefully he gets back before the teacher. Wouldn't want to see a good guy like him get in trouble.