Chapter 31

With Irene

"So there's this really bomb ass bakery in town! How about we go after school?" Sunny asked me as we walked to a vending machine to buy juice.

"I have to call my mom to see if she could pick me up." I told her, and Sunny shook her head.

"NOPE HOMEGIRL ITS OK I GOTCHU" She yelled, and I laughed.

"Alright, I'll just text my mom when we get back to class!" I announced, and we bought our drinks and walked back to our classroom. I sat down, and took out my phone to text eomma, while Sunny drank her can of orange soda.

My phone vibrated, and I held in my breath. Was it Yoongi?!

I nervously tapped on the message, but to be only disappointed once more.

'Hey noona!! Checked with Suga hyung and he's doing fine. I told him to call you back but he said to not bother anymore... I overheard him talking to Jin hyung saying that you ruined his life — Seokmin'

I... Ruined his life?

WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THAT MIN YOONGI.

I LEFT SEOUL, LEFT MY HOUSE, LEFT MY DAMN BROTHER

ONLY YOU TO SAY I RUINED YOUR LIFE
FUCKING HOEBAG

'Oh! Thanks Seokmin ttyl — Irene'

After that, I texted eomma asking if I could hang out with a friend. She agreed, but told me to be home by dinner. I told Sunny, and she cheered to the point everyone in the classroom was looking at her xD

Class started again, and instead of paying attention in English, which I already knew wtf, I thought about what had happened.

Yoongi told me not to 'bother' with him? Ok that doesn't sound like him.

I sent him millions of texts and called him hundreds of times but I wasn't able to reach him, or any of the boys.

Why the fuck did I even ask Seokmin to do this?

Ok so basically my life was fucked up ok nice nice

Wait...

I asked Seokmin to do it...

I tried texting all the boys, but for it to be able to send.

Seokmin is in Seoul, and so are the other boys. Plus the way he told me how Yoongi responded doesn't sound like Min Yoongi.

My eyes widened as I realized something.

Jin told me about Seokmin.

They were cousins, but only by adoption.

Seokmin's real last name was Lee before he was adopted by Jin's family.

Kim Seokmin.
Lee Seokmin.

Lee Chaeyeon...

OH MY FUCKING GOD
THATS WHY SEOKMIN HAD A WEDDING INVITATION.
HE TOLD ME BUT CHANGED THE SUBJECT THAT I FORGOT UNTIL NOW

HOLY YOONGI
HES SOMEHOW RELATED TO CHAEYEON.

How the fuck did I not realize this?!

This makes so much fucking sense now.

Seokmin lied about what Yoongi had supposedly 'said'.

In Seoul

"Did you tell her?" Chaeyeon asked, and Seokmin nodded, tired of all of this. "Good." Chaeyeon smirked, and walked in front of Seokmin. "Why... Why does she get both of you?"

"Huh?" Seokmin asked.

"That bitch." Chaeyeon spat, "Stealing Yoongi, stealing you..." Chaeyeon mumbled, hand stroking Seokmin's hair. He flinched from her touch, and her eyes narrowed.

"Don't call noona a bitch..." Seokmin mumbled, and Chaeyeon glared at him, slapping his face.

"Noona?! Remember how she was interested in you, but then suddenly dropped you?!" Chaeyeon screamed, her hands on Seokmin's shoulders. He hissed in pain as her nails dug into his skin. "WHAT DOES SHE HAVE THAT I DON'T?!"

"Calm down!" Seokmin yelled, pushing her off of him. He proceeded to exit out of the room, but Chaeyeon held on his wrist.

"Don't leave me..." She cried. Seokmin looked at him, and stayed silent. "Seokmin-ah... It may seem wrong..." She sniffed, "I think I'm in love with you..."