Epilogue 1

"Noona, wake up." I felt someone shake me. "Yah, Tae... Leave me alone..." I mumbled, snuggling into the blankets. My hands tried to find Yoongi's body, but he was gone. "Wake up! We all have a surprise for you!" The voice slammed the door shut, and I sighed.

I got up, and sent a text to Yoongi asking were he was, and I walked into the bathroom. I saw a sticky note on the mirror, and my eyebrows creased.

'You have no idea how pretty you are when you wake up from sleep. :)'

I stared at the sticky note, and grabbed it. I looked at the back.

'Wake up princess, I have a surprise for you. xoxo MYG'

I pressed the sticky note back on the mirror, and smiled. I brushed my teeth, and did all the little things and walked over to our bed.

Another sticky note was placed on the messy blanket.

'Even if you're tired, make sure you eat breakfast and lunch!! Then I'll compliment you later ;)'

I giggled, and grabbed the sticky note and flipped it to the back.

'Go downstairs quickly!!'

I made the bed, and walked out the our room. Straight across, on the stair railing was another note.

'For no reason, I want to put my arm around your waist. ♡'

I flipped it over.

'Tell me whose girl you are.'

I rolled me eyes, and walked down the stairs. The house was quiet. That was weird, I thought someone woke me up. I walked in the kitchen, and looked at the table. There was a bowl of steaming soup, kimchi, and rice. There was another sticky note.

'Oh God, you're the perfect dough of the gods'

What the hell was that supposed to mean?

'You sparkle like a crystal. Eat.'

I sat down, and looked around. No one was there. I shrugged, and placed the rice in the soup. I began to eat, occasionally blowing the food.

After I finished, I grabbed the dishes, and walked over to the sink.

'Where should we go baby? Eat something good baby, go shopping baby?'

I smiled, feeling my face warm up. I know these were all lyrics to my favorite artist, Zion.T.

'I'll courteously tend to the greatest beauty ^.<'

Omg. These were so cheesy. This was something new from Yoongi.

I washed the dishes, and when I finished, I got a text from Jungkook.

'Noona! Get dressed! There's a car waiting outside for you!!!' Jungkook texted me. I looked out the window, and there really was a car.

I walked up the stairs, and to the closet that Yoongi and I shared. I picked a white loose vneck, a pair of light washed skinny jeans, and my white air force one's that Yoongi bought me.

I grabbed my wallet and phone, and walked out the door, and locking it. A man in a tux bowed, and opened the door for me. I sat in, and he followed also, then handed me a blue box.

I opened it, and my jaw dropped. Like literally. Inside the small box was a cute ring. It was silver, and had one silver heart with a diamond, and a rose-gold heart with a diamond also. They were crossing each other, and it was so cute.

On the seat in front of me, I read.

'I promise to love you forever.'

I turned it over.

'If you promise to love me forever.'

I grinned, and slipped on the ring. The man stopped in front of a forest. He opened the door for me, and I stepped out.

"Follow the signs." He told me, and I stared at him. I realized that it was Hoseok. I chuckled, and thanked him. There was a black sign tapped on the trees. I turned left, and saw a note.

'I love you eyes'

I turned it over...

'I love your lips'

On the tree next to it,

'I love your nose'
'I love your smile.'

I walked to to two trees over.

'I love your laugh.'
'I love your hair'

'I love your soft hands.
'I love it when you talk to me'

'I love your jokes'
'I love it when you do your hair.'

'I love it when you have no makeup on'
'I love it when you just tie up your hair'

'I love your weird eating habits'
'I love you the way you are'